PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with an interest in anal???

UpForFun
05-02-2001, 03:10 AM
My girlfriend really enjoys it when I fuck her in the ass, sometimes she likes to get on top and ride me like it.
When she's really feeling horny she'll even use her favourite dildo at the same time... but she'd rather it were another cock!!

I'd like to hear about anyone else's experiences with anal sex and what they think, feel free to share them with me, with us...
:D

SuperBob
05-02-2001, 03:04 PM
An old girlfriend of mine loved it when I would fuck her in her ass. At first I wasnt really into it, but then one time she got on top and rode me while my cock was in her ass and started fingering her pussy. Well, that quickly changed my mind about it, because watching her play with herself while I fucked her ass was pretty nice. Fucking her ass became a regualr thing after that. I always wondered what it wouldbe like to fuck a girl while another guy has his prick in her ass, where are you guys from?

UpForFun
05-09-2001, 02:12 AM
My girlfriend always talks about the idea of fucking two guys at once, but says she'd be more comfortable with one guy and a girl with a strap on, so I'm not complaining...
She just loves the feeling of my cock deep in her ass and she gets really turned on when I just mention that I want her ass, even in public!!!

Liks2LicLadies
05-13-2001, 07:46 PM
My wife likes it when I pump my cock deep in her Ass. She gets even wilder when I start pumping her hard. I'll bury my cock and pull it all the way out then bury it again, over and over.
We've had several 3-somes with both men and women, and the last time we had a 3-some with another guy I told her that both of us guys were going to fuck her ass.
When she was on top of me riding my cock in her pussy I pulled her into me as our friend pushed his cock in her Ass.
She had about 4 hard, intense orgasims.
It was awesome to see the look on her face as another cock fucked her ass while I fucked her pussy.

rocknindy
05-27-2001, 10:17 AM
my ex sister in law loved anal..:)

viktor
10-15-2003, 01:30 PM
my ex-gf, even after an intense session of pussy-love making; would plead for a arse-fuck in her cock; as the grand finale~! some women, i believe, achieve more intense orgasms that way!!!