PDA

View Full Version : Cum for ME.

sunshine
05-02-2007, 03:23 PM
I think this is going to be my last story for awhile. I hope you like it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You have I have been together for a long time. We’ve laughed, loved and shared many things. Sexually-speaking, you and I are dynamic and fun and we love to give each other pleasure. There is one thing though ………… I have never seen you masturbate.

Well, technically I have, since you’ve slid your cock between my breasts before, but that’s not quite the same thing.

Knowing how much you like sex with me, and what an incredible horndog you are, I just assumed that you were doing it when I wasn’t around. I thought perhaps you were a little shy. So one day I asked you about it. I asked when the last time was that you’d masturbated.

You told me that you never did.

Never? As in…..never?

I found this naturally hard to believe. Considering how much trouble I had keeping MY hands off of you, I imagined that you felt the same way.

You said you didn’t really get into that and you didn’t think anyone would want to see that anyway.

Well, gee, you sure seem to enjoy watching ME. In your opinion, that was different. Your flattering argument was, how could anyone not enjoy watching me masturbate? “That’s all well and good, but I would still love to see YOU masturbate.”

The logic of this seemed to be lost on you and you wanted to drop the subject, but I can be rather persistent about some things.

“Please? Please, please?” (It’s hard to get around my logical arguments.)

After awhile, you couldn’t say no to me anymore, so you relented, albeit reluctantly.

“So what do you want me to do?” you asked, obviously feeling extremely self-conscious.

I suggested you remove all of your clothes and lay down on the bed. You did, but you didn’t seem to be enjoying it very much, which was odd since you usually enjoy being naked very much.

I knew I wasn’t going to get much of a show as long as you had that sort of attitude, so I offered to help.

I stripped off all of my clothes as well and lay on my side next to you, propped up on one arm. At my gentle urging, you took your cock in your hand and half-heartedly began to stroke it.

This was clearly not going to work.

I am not one to admit defeat easily, so I reached over you (depositing my breast in your mouth), and grabbed the slippery stuff from the bedside table. Slippery stuff is better than KY because it’s already liquidy and is gooey like a snail trail. Delightful stuff. I also know that you really really like the feel of it, at least when I’m using it on you, you do.

I covered your cock and hand with it and resumed my position.

“I will never be able to do this if you’re staring at me,” you said, slightly exasperated.

I’m nothing if not creative, so I kissed you thoroughly (which helped), dragged my hand up your cock to make my hand slippery, and hopped to my feet.

I stepped over you and straddled your head. Of course you looked up to see my pussy above you. I began to masturbate as you watched and I encouraged you to stroke yourself.

I told you how sexy you were and how much I loved to make love with you.

The more I talked, the more your hand started to move. I could see you getting harder and your eyes trying to pull me closer.

I could feel myself getting wetter by the minute, just watching your body start to become aroused. I was moving my hips, occasionally squatting down to give you a better view as I touched myself.

After a bit, I dropped to my knees above your face, to which you responded by reaching up with your other hand and sticking your finger inside me.

As much as I absolutely loved this attention, that wasn’t the point of this exercise, so I swatted your hand away and told you playfully that you were a naughty boy and to concentrate on what you were doing.

I continued to masturbate as I watched you. I watched you get harder and your body start to tense. I could see the red flush spread across your chest and up your neck.

You looked scrumptious.

I told you how incredibly sexy you looked right that moment and seeing you do that turned me on immensely. This embarrassed you somewhat, but pleased you more.

“When I see you like that, all I can think about is having you inside me.” I gave you more details about how I’d love to have you tie me up again, masturbate me, slip toys inside of me and tease me until I scream and how watching you masturbate made me really really hot.

I arched my back and told you I was going to cum. Being true to my word…. I did.

“Cum for ME, Babe.” I cooed to you. “I want to see you cum. You are so sexy.”

To help you along, I slid over and lay beside you, bent down and put my breast in your mouth, which you sucked on greedily.

I reached down with my hand and ran my finger up and down from the base of your cock to your balls. “Cum for me!”

That did it. Your stomach contracted and your head started to come forward when the head of your cock exploded.

I may be exaggerating here a little, but not by much. It was a beautiful sight. You continued stroking yourself a few more times, while I covered you with kisses.

“That was incredibly sexy,” I tell you, in between kisses. I was practically giddy.

I let you catch your breath for a few moments then I got up to get you a warm washcloth. You tried to do it yourself, but I insisted you relax and let me give to you.

“Thank you.” I said tenderly. “That was totally hot.”

I could tell that you were self-conscious, but again, quite pleased.

“It’s weird,” you said a little later, “but for some reason, even though that was a great orgasm, when I run it through in my head, all I can think about is being inside of you.”

“Really? Okay.”

I rolled on top of you and slid your cock inside me, which had been getting hard again as we talked.

“Your reward,” I told you, “for giving me such an outstanding show.”

We made love again slowly and tenderly, then drifted off to sleep, closer than ever.