PDA

View Full Version : Inspired by WI's thread...

Loulabelle
05-04-2007, 05:56 AM
For those of us who find it hard to find things they like about themselves, how about a thread for us to say what it is that we like about others?

What do you like about the last poster?

lizzardbits
05-04-2007, 06:02 AM
Lou, I love your intelligence! You combine motherhood and being a sexy woman in a wonderful way. You have a BEAUTIFUL smile that just makes your gorgeous face sparkle.

dicksbro
05-04-2007, 06:04 AM
An absolutely wonderful sense of humor and Lizz' love for mayhem brings a smile from all of us! A really terrific person!

IowaMan
05-04-2007, 06:05 AM
She's just absolutely kind. Lizz took the time to sit and keep me occupied before going in to the hospital for a procedure that I was sort of worried about. We must've spent three or four hours just playing smut games and going back and forth. She's an absolute sweetie and I wish she was still here in Iowa so I could meet her.

Oooops, looks like DB beat me to the punch. :D

As for him.......... well, after having met him I can honestly say he's exactly as I expected him to be. Incredibly kind, funny, sincere, intelligent, thoughtful.......... you name a great quality in a person and I was able to find it in him in just the few hours we spent together. He's a great guy.

Loulabelle
05-04-2007, 06:09 AM
Dicksbro - your devotion to your wife, which gives me faith that some couples can and DO stay faithful and in love throughout the years.

Iowaman - your concern for other people even in the face of your own problems. And your PMs that I'm awful at getting round to replying to.

WildIrish
05-04-2007, 07:24 AM
Loulabelle is bright, articulate, and not afraid to show vulnerability. She's down to earth and downright cute! Motherhood will only add to her wisdom & personality.

IowaMan
05-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Well, what's not to like about WI? I don't know that there's a situation invented where he can't find some way to put a smile on my face. The self-proclaimed goofball is just a great guy. I'm amazed at his ability to just let it all out there. Lots of times I'll come up with very similar thoughts as he has but I don't have the balls to actually post them. Those thoughts usually end up in PM's that I send to him. :rofl:

Eastern
05-04-2007, 08:47 AM
Iowaman is a great friend, who sends wonderful supportive pm's. he worrys about his friends and lets them know he cares. He has a heart of gold with a touch of the devil in him.. He is a sweetheart. I am honored to call him friend

Aqua
05-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Eastern is a relatively new member that I don't know that well yet... however... from her posts you can see she is sincere, caring, sexy, and fun. :)

osuche
05-04-2007, 11:58 AM
Sexy thoughtful guy who knows how to munch his fish tacos. ;)

1nutworld
05-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Osuche is just about the only OSU Buckeye that I can stand, but boy would I like to stand really close! :)

Seriously, she's talented, caring, thoughtful, and a good friend.....not to mention all of her sexy other attributes!

IowaMan
05-04-2007, 12:09 PM
1nutworld is a good friend (even though he's still struggling with the concept that the St. Louis Cardinals are the root of all that is evil). Someday I hope we can get together for a ballgame or to golf 19 holes and see just how many incredibly stupid ideas and stories we can come up with between the two of us. Oh yeah, and I'd like to have a cup of coffee with him sometime. ;)

osuche
05-04-2007, 12:12 PM
IowaMan is the only person I PM with daily, and that's because he's funny, smart, has a positive outlook on life, and really cares...

...oh, and he's persistent too :rofl:

1nutworld
05-04-2007, 12:12 PM
IowaMan is a great guy to have around and have coffee with, even if he does drink decaf, and believes that the Cardinals are the root of all evil, when obviously that title goes to Matt Millen.

Despite his flaws, I still want to get together and take in a ballgame. Maybe Peoria??

(oops, apparently Osuche beat me too it)

cavegirl
05-04-2007, 12:45 PM
1nutworld is a very sweet, caring guy...

Exactly the same can be said of IowaMan

:)

IowaMan
05-04-2007, 01:21 PM
Cavegirl has become a good friend of mine and never fails to bring a smile to my face. I'm just glad she puts up with me asking her constantly what some of the different British terms mean. She's an absolute sweetheart.

Loulabelle
05-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Iowaman has a positive effect on everyone he meets. He has lots of friends because he always makes the effort with them, something I personally struggle with.

Aqua
05-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Lou is so damn sexy (inside and out) that it hurts! (Until I unzip my jeans, I mean. ;) )

Lilith
05-04-2007, 03:36 PM
Aqua is one of the few people I have met online who I trust implicitly.

Aqua
05-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Lilith is awesome in many ways. Besides her obvious sexiness she is one of the most caring souls I have ever met.

Eastern
05-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Althought i don't know him well he seems very sincere and sweet

Loulabelle
05-05-2007, 01:48 AM
Eastern, I like you because you're clearly a good judge of character (^^^) and although we don't know you very well yet, you fit into the group like you've been here a long time. This is something that few people achieve so seamlessly.

dicksbro
05-05-2007, 03:19 AM
Always brings a smile to my face whenever I notice Lou is on. A very sincere and honest person ... not to mention sexy. :)

osuche
05-05-2007, 11:45 AM
dicksbro is always kind and thoughtful, and is someone I am proud to call a friend

IowaMan
05-05-2007, 11:50 AM
osuche is a wonderful person. She's kind, thoughtful, funny, intelligent, ambitious......... don't know what else I can say about her. She really is great.

cavegirl
05-05-2007, 12:43 PM
IowaMan has been really kind to me again today - proving just what an amazing guy he is, am really glad to call him my friend :)

Belial
05-06-2007, 08:30 AM
Cavegirl always has the best avatars and sig quotes :)

osuche
05-06-2007, 12:09 PM
Belial is hard working, creative, kind, and a very good person...he'll make someone a very lucky girl some day. :x:

IowaMan
05-06-2007, 12:54 PM
I somehow forgot to mention before that osuche is incredibly generous too. Oh yeah and there's that whole sexy thing she's got working for her too. Yep, just a tad bit of that. :hot:

ReaperWoman
05-06-2007, 04:55 PM
No matter how shit a day I've had, no matter how much I'm moaning, no matter how childish I'm being, he's got the patience to take it all and give some sound advice. And he never fails to make me smile.

He's not bad, I guess... :p

WildIrish
05-07-2007, 09:39 AM
RW adds great insight with her posts, and appreciates the value of a good laugh. I look forward to her replies.

She also does a hell of a good job making clothing look great.

jseal
05-07-2007, 05:54 PM
WildIrish is uncommonly upbeat and lighthearted.

osuche
05-07-2007, 11:34 PM
jseal is well-read, thoughtful, and enjoys a good debate...qualities I admire greatly

Loulabelle
05-08-2007, 03:10 AM
Osuche is someone I KNOW I'd get on well with in real life as well as on Pixies...I'd just try not to be intimidated by her beauty and intelligence!

IowaMan
05-11-2007, 11:27 PM
There's all sorts of things I like about Lou but I think the one thing that stands out the most is that she cares. She really does.