PDA

View Full Version : Amanda's Boat Ride

Guy Marshall
07-09-2007, 08:38 AM
Amanda’s Boat Ride

I picked up Amanda at her house about 2 PM; she is a twenty year old blond with a slim build and great eyes. Here breasts are 34B with a tight ass to kill for. This was only our second time of going out. She had told me of a fantasy she had that involved a boat. I borrowed a bass boat from a friend of mine and drove to her house where she lives with her mom. She told me she had a great new Wicked Weasel suit in black that she was going to wear. On the way to the lake she told me what her fantasy was so I agreed to go along with it. We drove up to a small lake about 20 miles from her house, there is only one dock and launching ramp and as usual there were about eight guys standing around the dock and banks fishing. I backed the truck and trailer down the ramp and Amanda got out of my truck with only her wicked weasel on. Let me tell you every guy on the dock or banks totally forgot about fishing as they watched her walk down and get on board the boat. I backed the boat off the trailer and tied up and took the truck and trailer back up and parked it. When I cam back down Amanda had been chatting with three guys that were fishing from the dock. Just from the tents in the front of their pants I could tell that Amanda was having an effect on them. As I backed out of the dock she waved good by to them and came back over to where I was sitting and asked if I would just stop out in the lake about 100 feet out. I told her ok. I cut the engine and Amanda started her show for the fisherman. She walked to the front of the boat and spread out a towel, bending over carefully to show the guys on the shore and dock her cute thong covered almost naked ass. Then she sat down on the towel and began to spread sun tan lotion on her body, (by the way she has a great looking tan without any tan lines). After coating herself with sun tan oil she came back to where I was sitting and told me to untie her top, I did so and she let it drop into the bottom of the boat, at this point all eyes on shore were on her and she loved it. She asked that I use my teeth to untie her swim suit bottom and so I did and she let them drop to the bottom of the boat as well, this left her standing in the boat fully naked facing the guys on shore. Her fully shaved pussy needed some sun tan lotion so she rubbed lotion on both her pussy and tits. Then she turned and slowly pulled down my Speedo suit, my dick sprung to life and she turned around and sat down on my dick so she was facing the group on shore. She gave the group a thumb up and turned around and sank my dick in her mouth, she got me good and wet then turned back around and slowly lower her pussy down onto my hard dick. At this point she started bouncing up and down on my dick until she and I both came hard. At this point the group on shore was chapping and cheering and wanting more. After I had shot my load deep into her pussy she walked back up to the front of the boat and laid out on her towel. I pulled my suit back on and sat there taking some sun as well. After about 30 minutes she said she was ready to go. I looked over and with the temp now at about 90 degrees all but three of the fisherman had departed. The three that had been on the dock were still there and had been drinking a lot of cold beer judging from the cans sitting around on the dock. I fired up the boat and slowly drove back to the dock. I tied up the boat and had to walk up the hill to get the truck and trailer. Amanda said she had to pee so she walked over to the women’s restroom which was a cinder block building just behind the dock. She did not put on her swim suit she simply pulled on her sandals and walked naked to the restroom. As I was backing the truck and trailer down into the water to load the boat, I saw one of the guys reach into the boat and grab her swim suit. He then walked over to the women’s restroom. I got the boat on the trailer and pulled it up out of the water and drove over in front of the restrooms. I decided I should go in and make sure Amanda was ok since I did not see the third guy anywhere. When I walked into the women’s restroom this sweaty dirty guy with dark brown hair had his pants down around his ankles and no shirt on. He had Amanda backed up against the wall of the restroom with his, what looked to be about 8 inch dick in her pussy, pumping her for all he could. She looked somewhat scared but at the same time she had that excitement in her eyes that I knew only too well now. She wanted this guy, or any guy to fuck her in the restroom, she calls it dirty fucking. He grabbed her and picked her up and lifted her onto his dick and then with her back resting on the wall and her cute little ass on the edge of the sink. He grabbed her tits and really started fucking her hard with thrusts hitting her so hard her tits were bouncing up and down. She was moaning very loud at this point. I know he came inside her and I think she had at least one orgasm. He finished fucking her, he turned and looked at me and said, hope you don’t mind me getting some pussy from your girl friend but she looked like she need some hard dick in her soft pussy. He toss me her swim suit and said, I think you both better get the hell out of here, cause them other two guys at the dock may not just want to stop with just fucking her. I told Amanda to put on her suit and we made a run for the truck. After we pulled out of the parking lot, Amanda told me that was one of the best thrills of her life. She also told me that she had additional plans for us to do exciting things if I was game. I told her yes.