PDA

View Full Version : Mother-In-Law

Moonshine
02-20-2008, 12:59 PM
Kevin Burtrum entered his kitchen and found the note laying on the counter for him. It wasn't nothing out of the ordinary. He was use to finding a note telling him that his wife, Stacy, was either out of town or would be working late. Being a sales rep for a major food company took her away a lot.

Darling,

I will be gone most of the week at the show in Denver. I hope to return by the weekend, in time for our trip. Don't forget to check in on mom. I know she doesn't like asking for help, but with dad no longer here, she needs it whether she wants it or not. And the knee surgery didn't help matters either. She is stubborn. I wish she would get out more though. She needs a man around to help her out with things. You know... things a woman needs, like some manly attention. Oh, well. She seems happy, so I guess I'll stay out of her business.

Love,

Stacy

He read over the letter again. Not all of it though, just the part about his mother-in-law needing a man around for those "you know" moments. Rubbing himself through his pants, he thought, "I'll give her some attention." A smile spread across his face as the images of him having his was with his mother-in-law clouded his mind; first sucking on her large breasts before rubbing his face between those large thighs. "MMM", he moaned as the image of him fucking her missonary style came across.

Knowing that he was alone, he undone his pants and begain to stroke his hard cock. He could just hear her moaning his name as he "gave her some attention". He rubbed himself harder as he thought of her laying on her side and him fucking her from behind; his slimmer pelvis slamming into her large round ass. "Oh God," he gasped as he felt himself cum. He watched as the thick ropes of cum shot from him. Leaning back against the counter, he slowly recovered from his fantasy.

He heard his stomach growl as his breathing returned to normal. Hating to cook for just one, he decided to eat out. After cleaning up the "mess" he had made, he headed out to the local dinner. Sitting down on the stool at the counter, he looked over the specials written on the large chalk board hanging above him on the wall. There was a choice of three main meals: Meatloaf, Fried Chicken, or Beef Brisket. The side dishes were all the same to: choice of mashed or fried potatoes; choice of two vegetables, either green beans, corn, peas, or small salad. All of them came with a roll and a pat of butter. Knowing that Mary, his mother-in-law, liked the meatloaf special they served, he ordered one for with her favorite fixings and the beef brisket for himself.

"Eating alone tonight," Sally, the waitress about his age, asked. "Yeah," he replied as she refilled his tea. "I'm going to check in on Mary and thought that I'd play "the good son-in-law" part and bring her the meatloaf." "How sweet," she said. "You know, Mary's lucky to have you and Stacy to look after her. I just hope that when I reach middle age my kids will look after me." She paused and then snorted. "Shoot," she said absently, "they'll only want to come around when they need money." They both turned at the ding of the little bell on the door. "Speak of the devil's," she said as a mid-teenage boy and a girl, just a few years younger, entered.

A few minutes later, he smiled at her as she handed him his order and laid the money on the counter with the check. "See ya, Sal," he said as he headed for the door. Waving at the guys in the corner booth, he left. The trip to Mary's out of town house was about fifteen minutes, but he didn't want the food to get cold. He thought about his wife's note again and the imagies it had stirred. He then pushed away the thought as he pulled into Mary's drive. If he didn't stop thinking about it now, he wouldn't be able to make it through the meal.

Mary stepped into the warm water of the tub and let out a loud sigh. The water felt good on her bad knee. She leaned back in the tub and relaxed. Dipping the clothe into the water, she held it up so that it would run over her heavy body. She felt the soothing water glide over her large breasts. She dipped the clothe again, this time leting it hit her sensitive spot between her legs. Having just turned 60, she had been raised in a strict family, and time, where touching yourself was considered "sinful".

Since Henry's death five years ago, she had not been with another man. It had only been recently that she had started the "sinful" practice of touching herself where she shouldn't. Henry had once asked her to give him a blowjobs. In her mind, due to her up-bringing, that was way past sinful, it was just wrong. But, masterbateing did help to pass the lonely nights. Kevin and Stacy would come to visit occassionaly, but they were busy with their own lives. If she remembered correctly, Stacy was away on a businees trip. Kevin on the other, worked in one of the many factories in town and would be home by now.

"Kevin," she softly whispered as she touched herself. She had been thinking of her son-in-law more lately, especially since it had been him alone that had been coming to check up on her. The thought of him catching her while she masterbated now turned her on. She closed her eyes and thought of him standing in the small bathroom, watching her. He played with himself as she did. She imaged him to be big and thick; something Henry hadn't been. And she wanted to suck on him, even though her raising told her it was wrong, she wanted to feel him inside her mouth, and between her legs. "Heaven help her," she thought as she climaxed, letting out a small gasp of pleasure. But she was even more surprised when she opened her eyes and saw Kevin actually standing in her bathroom, stroking himself.

Mary stared at him in awed shock. She couldn't take her eyes off of his hard cock. He was bigger than Henry had been. A LOT BIGGER!!! Shaking her head, she asked, "What are you doing here?" She saw him smile and then answer, "Just playing the 'good son-in-law' part. Do you mind?" She didn't even notice that she was still sitting in the tub, or naked. It only took him one step to reach the tub. He knelt down on the side of it, putting his hard cock even with her mouth. "Want to suck on it," he asked huskily.

She leaned forward and took the head of her son-in-law's cock into her mouth, giving it a light suck, and moaned as she did. She had never done this before, but she was enjoying it. Oh, how she enjoyed it. She felt his hand run threw her short gray hair as he pushed her mouth a little further onto him. Feeling it hit the back of her throat, her gag reflexes kicked in and she pulled off quickly. "Sorry," she said after she recovered from her gagging fit. "It's alright," he said smiling at her, "you're daughter can't take it all in her mouth either."

"Her daughter," she thought. Oh God, Stacy. She couldn't be doing this. This was wrong. It was immoral. It was sinful. "UM Kevin," she said as she raised up from the water, grabbing her towel quickly and covering herself. "We can't do this," she said as she pushed past him. She headed down the hallway, through the kitchen, and into her bedroom. It wasn't until she removed the towel and heard him moan did she realize that he had followed her. "You know," he said as he entered the room and walked towards her, "I've always found your large size as a hugh turn on."

He now stood directly in front of her naked body. His hardness pressed against her large stomach. She felt things she hadn't felt in a very long time. Carassing her breasts, he said, "I want to know what it's like to suck on them." His hand ran down her stomach and touch her between her legs. "I want to know what you taste like. To know how your wet, warm pussy feels on my hard cock. I want to fuck you like you've never been fucked before." She melted instantly and laid back onto the bed.

Kevin quickly undressed himself as his mother-in-law watched. He smiled at her as he knelt down on the bed. She spread her thick legs apart for him. He stared at the large pussy lips, hidden behind the thick graying curls of soft hair. He laid between her legs and spread the large lips apart before licking up the sensitive clit. He heard her moan with pleasure and call his name. Oh she tasted good. He licked again, causing her to moan once again. He plunged his tongue into her, tasting her as she came.

He took a deep breathe as he felt her thick thighs close in around his head. "MMMM," he moaned as he shook his head, causing his tongue to go every which way on her clit. "Kevin," he heard her scream. "Oh God, Kevin that feels so good." He knew that she was enjoying herself because she kept cumming and cumming. From the talks he and Stacy had had, he knew that she had never been ate out before. He smiled as he contiuned the assault on her deprived clit. It wasn't until she begged him to stop that he finally did.

He kissed his way up her large stomach and then to her large breasts. He toyed with the nipple on one and sucked the other. Again she moaned. He felt the heat between her legs growing. He moved his hips up to her and felt himself slip into her. "Kevin," she gasped as he pushed further and further into her. "You're tight for an older woman," he whispered. "It comes from not having been with a man in five years," she said. "Henry must have been small," he commented. "He was," she answered in a gasping breathe. "He was much small than you."

Kevin moved harder and faster, suckling at her breasts as he did. He felt her cum again and smiled at her pleasure. Pulling out, he told her to roll over on her side. He raised her leg and pushed back into her. "Kevin," she moaned. He grabbed a hold of her hip and begain to move faster and faster in her. He watched as her large body wiggle as he moved in her. God, he was loving it. He pushed deeper into her, listening to her beg for more and more as he did. He felt his balls tighten before he exploded inside of his mother-in-law. "Oh fuck," he moaned as felt the thick ropes of cum shoot from him.

Kevin pulled out and laid back on the bed. He smiled as Mary rolled over and looked at him. "So," she asked as she ran a finger up and down his chest, "when does Stacy come back?" "In a week," he said, wrapping an arm around her. "Does that mean you'll be checking in on me while she's gone?" "Definately," he smiled back. "And if you want, even when she comes back. Who knows..., we might could turn this into a family thing if she agreed?"