PDA

View Full Version : Little One

Moonshine
05-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Part One

Gloria Garner sat her purse and keys down on the small kitchen table. She frowned at finding the note that her dad had left, telling her that he was going out to the families isolated cabin in the woods just outside of town. She sighed as she thought of how badly it had hurt him when her mother had walked out on him three years ago. She had known that her mother had never been happy, but to wait until she had turned eighteen and walked out a week later had been a real blow to them both. Not once had she ever hinted that she might leave. They had tried over and over again to get her to join them at the cabin, but she had refused. She had packed, and left, that weekend. All that was left of her was a note and memories.

It had hurt Gloria to turn her mom down when she had asked her to be her Matron of Honor on her wedding today. But she knew that just watching her mother remarry would hurt bad enough; being her Matron of Honor would have only added to the pain and would have made her feel like she was betraying her father. Her father had been invited as well, but he had finally just begun to come to grips with the lose of her; attending the wedding would have killed him. She grabbed her cell phone and dial her father's number. He answered on the third ring.

"Hey," Gloria said softly, "it's me." "Sooo...," her father sighed, "how did it go?" "It was okay," she replied. "Mom tried right up to the wedding to have me be in it in some way, but I refused. I watched her walk down the isle, but couldn't watch them say their vows. I slipped out as soon as she made it to the alter. I waited outside until the ceremony was over. Stayed long enough for pictures to be taken. After that I left. I just slipped out without saying 'Good-bye'. I knew that if I did, she would try to get me to stay. I just couldn't do it, dad. She left us and it makes me mad that now she wants me to be her best friend. I JUST CAN'T DO IT!!!"

Gloria heard her dad sigh and gave one as well. "What you doing tonight," he asked. "Nothing," she said. "Thought about grabbing a pizza and just vegging out in front of the TV." "Why don't you grab that pizza and head out here," he asked. "Sure," she said, perking up as she spoke, "I'll even grab some beers as well." "Don't bother," he replied with a laugh. "How much have you got," she asked, knowing by the laugh he had taken plenty. "Ohhhh," he rplied, "I've got about two cases left, a full bottle of whiskey, a full bottle of vodka, and three six packs of Smirnoff for you. Did I forget anything?" "Dad," she gasped, "did you plan to get drunk or what?" His laugh answered her. "I'm on my way," she said with a smile and then hung up.

An hour later, Fabian Garner watched as his daughter's car turned into the driveway of the cabin. He watched her hot little body as she stood up. "Damn," he thought to himself. She was more like him than her mother. Her sandy blonde hair and athletic build was the same as him. Her blue/violet eyes were a mixture of his steel blue ones and her mother's violet ones. Her breasts were noticable, unlike her mother's nearly flat chest. He had first thought about sleeping with her a few years ago. He had accidently seen her sunbathing naked on the pool's deck. He had been away and had told her that he would be away from the week, but had returned early.

Fabian watched Gloria enter the house and he thought about how well tanned her hot little body was. He knew that he was feeling good from the drinking that he had already done, but he was still in control of himself. He smiled at her as he took the pizza from her and headed into the kitchen. "The AC feels good," she said as reached up to grab some plates from the cabinet, her nice round ass showing through the faded short short cotton cheerleadering shorts she wore. "Yeah," he replied as he stared at the faded "Tigers" written across them and the small little paw prints around it, "It was pretty hot when I first got here. It's just finally started to cool down enough to make a difference." He didn't say it aloud, but he thought about how hot is was getting again now that she had arrived. "Well, I can tell it," she said as she turned for the silverware. Her sports bra like top barely covered her average sized breasts, but that was how the tops had looked on all the girls. Even after graduating high school and starting college here in town, she had managed to find time to work out; and it showed.

Fabian sat down on one of the two bar stools and placed a couple of slices on her plate before doing the same to his. Gloria smiled at him as she sat a beer bottle down for each of them. They talked about life in general, avoiding the obvious subject that was on both of their minds; his ex-wife's wedding. With the pizza nearly gone, and three beers later, they headed outside to enjoy the cool evening breeze that usually started up about this time of day. Right on time, the breeze blew across them as they sat down in the long wooden deck chairs. Cushions covered both the seat and backs so the sitting in them was comfortable. So comfortable in fact, that one more than one occassion he had fell asleep on them when he was out here alone.

Fabian smiled as his little girl curled up next to him, just like she did when she was little and they would come out here. Gloria smiled up at him and he could tell that she was just stating to feel good. She would be good for about three or four more before she finally started to buzz really good. He knew that it would be then that she would stop and just ride the buzz out. He was proud of her because she didn't drink just to drink or to forget about life, she did just to have fun; and always with someone else, never alone. Unlike him, she could take it or leave it. She often volunteered to be the designated driver just so she could watch others.

Gloria snuggled closer to her father and took in his scent. She ran her hand across his bare, athletic chest, down his slightly flabby stomach, and landed on his manhood resting underneath his tight blue jeans. She giggled as it flexed beneath her hand, craving the attention she so desperately wanted to give it. The sun was slowly setting and with the soft glow of the kitchen light shining through the window set a romantic tone, that neither of them could resist. Without thinking, she sat up and was about to straddled her father when he stopped her momentarily as he straight himself out inside his jeans. "That's better," Fabian said as stretched his long legs out, crossing his bare ankles as she straddled him.

Gloria giggled as her father's hands touched the bare skin of her back as he pulled her closer to him. Placing his fingers under her top, he gently pulled it up enough to let her perfect, perky breasts stand out at him. She moaned as he took one into his mouth. "Daddy," she said as her hands ran through his short, slightly graying sandy blonde hair; the very hair color that she had inherited. "That feels good, daddy," she cooed. "I like the way my little girl's titties feel in my mouth," Fabian said as he looked up at her. She felt his mouth on the other one as his brought her nipples to harden points. Her hips began to slowly grinded on him and soon she climaxed from rubbing against his covered hardness.

"Sit up," Gloria heard her father say as she rested against him. Raising herself up on her knees, she smiled as her father unzipped his jeans and wiggled around, getting his pants down just enough. She smiled as he settled into a comfortable sitting postition before pushing her shorts and panties aside just enough to allow her wet, womanhood to slid over him. "You don't have to, baby," Fabian said soberly, "if you don't want to you. But I will say this, I would love to feel my little girl's pussy on my hard cock." "I want you inside of me, daddy," she cooed. They smiled at each other as she positioned herself over him and slowly eased herself down onto him.

Gloria moaned as she slide slowly down on her father's thick, hardness. She had been with several other guys, but none of them was as big as her daddy. She moaned as she felt herself ripping to take in his size. "Daddy," she gasped as he pushed into her. "You feel so good, daddy." She began to move a little faster on him, causing herself to cum almost instantly. She felt her father's mouth on her breast once again. She gripped the cushion behind his head and balled it into her fist.

Fabian pushed up into his daughter harder and harder. Her own movements on him caused him to bottom out in her. Her moans filled the evening air as sweat began to form on both of their bodies. The cool breeze hit the warm sweat and cool him as he continued to suck his daughter's breast. It had been some time since he had been with a woman, and he could feel himself o the verge of cumming. "I'm gonna cum," he moaned and then asked, "Where do you want it?" "In me daddy," Gloria screamed as she rode through an intense orgaism. "Fill me with your cum, daddy. Fill me with it." Moments later he did just that.

Fabian pulled his daughter close to him and kissed her deeply. He felt himself jerking a little inside of her as Gloria's muscled contracted around him. He continued to kiss her lips, face, neck, and breasts as she sat on him. "Shall we take this inside into the AC, my little one," he asked. Little One had always been his nickname for her. "Yes, daddy," she moaned. He wrapped his arms around her and carried her inside the house with him still in her. "How many more times can you do that, daddy," she cooed in his ear. "All night long, little one," he said proudly. "All night long."