PDA

View Full Version : What's in your wallet?

WildIrish
11-02-2010, 10:05 AM
I have a drivers license, a home depot card, my blood donor card, some business cards, two debit cards, a variety of grocery rewards cards and a coin someone gave me for luck.

Notice the lack of cash. :rofl:

Actually, I very rarely carry cash anymore. I use my debit cards for everything. Once I even unknowingly purchased $1,900 worth of stuff from Home Depot in Sunshine, FL for someone else. But I digress. :p

So, again I ask, what's in your wallet? Do you use cash? Do you have credit cards anymore? Got a rubber in there from back in high school? I must know!

Lord Snow
11-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Spare key to my car, debit card, credit card, business cards, a hunting license from a few years ago, blood donor card, driver's license, insurance cards for my car and motorcycle, and two health insurance cards that are no longer valid.

jay-t
11-02-2010, 04:02 PM
Drivers license,voter card,libary card,business cards.health card,and 3 dollars and a bass pro gift card.

Lord Snow
11-02-2010, 07:08 PM
I'll trade the no good health insurance cards for your bass pro gift card.....

Pita
11-02-2010, 07:26 PM
Driver's license, 2 debit cards, 1 credit card, health insurance card, AAA card, Sally's Beauty Supply discount card (I think that is expired), and various business cards for things like who my insurance dude is. I have a bunch of cash (mostly dollar bills :rolleyes: ) and some change. Oh and I have a band aid and a paper clip because you just never know.

I rarely use my debit cards and only use my credit card for things like getting my hair done. I get weekly tips at Bux so that is pretty much my weekly spending money (or saving for Christmas money). Everything else is paid for by my sweetie. Yup I'm a happily working kept woman. :D

Oldfart
11-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Driver's licence, Shooter's permit, medicare card, credit/debit cards, EAA membership, shoppers reward card, organ donor card, 2 gig thumbdrive, healthcare card, QANTAS club card, Sporting Shooter's Assoc card, Video hire card.

Fangtasia
11-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Drivers licence, credit card, debit card, CPR card, sons Healthcare card, Blue card, Medicare card, Library card, Private health card, Chemist card, Spotlight card, Kmart card, 2 local store business cards, Petstore card, Bloodbank card, BeMe card Birth cert, and a whole AU$1.30 *LOL*

Lilith
11-02-2010, 08:24 PM
I have 3 wallets. I have a driver's license, insurance cards, voter's card, lots of book store and office supply discount cards, pics of my kids my sis-in-law laminated for me, 2 debit cards, 3 credit cards, hotel chain rewards cards, ssi card and a list of the rest of my family's #s too, and a small metal capsule with an outrageously sexy note from my husband rolled up inside it.

dicksbro
11-03-2010, 03:18 AM
TOO DANG MUCH!

I start to clean it out every so often but there's not that much to take out. :(

WildIrish
11-03-2010, 08:53 AM
I transitioned from a larger bifold to a small one about 6 months ago. I think it was throwing my spine out of alignment sitting on it. I actually still have the other wallet holding the stuff that didn't carry over, but I've yet to go back to it. I'm preparing for the bar code tattoo that will contain all of my useful data. :p

Lord Snow
11-03-2010, 09:17 AM
Nah, I'd rather have the biochip from Demolition Man. Swipe the hand across the sensor and it unlocks your doors, pays for stuff, tracks you............

WildIrish
11-03-2010, 09:18 AM
I'm ok with that too...so long as I don't have to use the seashells.

Lord Snow
11-03-2010, 09:19 AM
You know, they never actually explained how the three sea shells work.

PantyFanatic
11-03-2010, 09:42 AM
Nah, I'd rather have the biochip from Demolition Man. Swipe the hand across the sensor and it unlocks your doors, pays for stuff, tracks you............
:bs:

NEVER!
You need to read "1984".

Lord Snow
11-03-2010, 09:46 AM
I tried, couldn't get past the fourth chapter. Believe it or not, you're already carrying a tracking device. It's called a cell phone. People can pinpoint you're location based on which towers are used to bounce your call from. They can also tell whether or not your phone is on or off. I hope you don't have a smart phone.....those have gps that can be backtracked to you're exact location.

WildIrish
11-03-2010, 10:11 AM
Google Latitude lets you track your friends' locations too. Just sayin. :p

sodaklostsoul
11-26-2010, 12:49 PM
Google Latitude lets you track your friends' locations too. Just sayin. :p
Stalker :)

Cash, coins, debit cards, license, punch cards from business's, insurance cards, postage stamps, voter card, library card and pics of child and my mom and dad.

Lilith
11-26-2010, 03:25 PM
I have the Latitude thing but don't know what to do with it.

CruelTease
11-26-2010, 04:05 PM
Drivers license, 2 debit cards, 1 credit card, costa card, shell card, tesco club card, dentist appointment card, national insurace card... loads of cards!

Oldfart
11-26-2010, 07:35 PM
I have the Latitude thing but don't know what to do with it.

Stalker super-special.