PDA

View Full Version : I want to be part of the happy family

StroKing
10-22-2001, 09:48 PM
Hey hope you all don't mind another newbie to Pixies. I have been coming here for quite sometime now and decided to register.
Actually to be honest, a certain someone got my attention with her posts. So I registered. I am a male, what can I say!

See you in the forums!

scotzoidman
10-22-2001, 11:45 PM
Actually to be honest, a certain someone got my attention with her posts. So I registered. I am a male, what can I say!
I can well imagine, sort of how I ended up a member! Welcome to the family, and be sure to let that "certain someone" know what she did!:D I'm sure she'll be pleased and flattered!

Lovediva
10-23-2001, 05:34 AM
and be sure to let that "certain someone" know what she did! I'm sure she'll be pleased and flattered!

Scotz...he already did....and I am!! :)

Welcome to Pixies StroKing... :) I am sure you will make a fine addition this family... :D

ROCKHARD
10-23-2001, 03:23 PM
I think you got lured in like the rest of us. BEAUTIFUL NAKED WOMEN

StroKing
10-23-2001, 07:13 PM
You are welcome Diva my sweet one.

-Rockhard...it was just this one sweet lady that caught my eye, even more so now that I have seen her beautiful photos.
-Scotzoidman thank you for your warm welcome as well.

scotzoidman
10-23-2001, 10:31 PM
Now how did I know it was you? You are a temptress, you know that...

Lovediva
10-24-2001, 05:25 PM
Temptress????? Now that is hillarious!!! That should be under the joke section!!! :D:D

Nubian
10-24-2001, 07:58 PM
I would like to add my welcome as well. The pics sure are tempting, it's understandable why you decided to join. As you peruse the forums, you'll also find that there's interesting conversation for all. Enjoy.