PDA

View Full Version : Who gose down first

Edla
10-28-2001, 09:31 AM
Come on People Most of you guys like to make your partners cum first ;) But who gose down first.

:whiteghos

m45
10-28-2001, 09:45 AM
That just all depends on where we are, If we are in the shower together she goes down on me. If we have taken showers alone and I am second and come out to the living room and she is there naked and spread I go right on down and kiss that sweet pussy. Same though for her if I was first in the shower and I am in the living room when she comes out she will go down on me....
We are very oral and take turns.:D

However most of the time I go down first..

swan
10-28-2001, 10:06 AM
Well I must say It's me most of the time of I should say 99% of the time, but I love it and cant get enough....

Lets have some Pic's here. come on peep's..

sad_sam
10-28-2001, 12:06 PM
There is no set protocal for us, somtimes I do and sometimes she does. Last night she did.

We just try to let it happen, you know go with the flow of what is going on. ;)

big_eyes
10-28-2001, 04:15 PM
Hard to say. Its not like we take turns but it is a sponatneous thing. You just do what feels good.

scotzoidman
10-28-2001, 06:34 PM
Like the others, no set pattern... depends on who's so inclined first:)

Nubian
10-28-2001, 10:25 PM
Likewise, no set pattern. However, I would say it's me most of the time sinceI can hardly wait to taste her inner essence. I'm addicted to that stuff.

classydj
10-29-2001, 01:16 AM
We go down on eachother first about an equal percwentage of the time, i guess it depends on our mood.

ClassyDJ:cool:

darrenfate
10-29-2001, 10:59 AM
I almost always do. I can direct her pace, I love the way she tastes. When we are ready for more, I've already earned it.

The only exception is in public, where she loves to sneak in a wet blowjob - the thought of being caught thrills her!

Freak77
11-06-2001, 01:52 PM
I always go down on her first I love the taste of pussy always have.

david owiye
11-06-2001, 07:16 PM
I do.

lol

david.

Irish
11-06-2001, 07:46 PM
Before we were married;my wife,then girlfriend;wouldn't go down
on me;because "nice"girls;didn't do that kind of thing!Of Course;
that was in the 60's.It's amazing; just how much;the way things
are looked upon has changed with time.Nice girls didn't admit
that they played with themselves,either.They also didn't enjoy
sex.It was a favor to the male.It was against all codes;when she
gave me a handjob;when we parked.It didn't seem to bother her after she did me once,tho. Irish

dobbydog
11-11-2001, 01:55 AM
I ALWAYS go down on my guy FIRST! I LOVE that slippery, shiney, sticky, sweet tasting "DRIP" that comes from his cock slit when he is REALLY HOT! I LOVE to rub it on my lipsticked mouth and then give him a DEEp - WET - STICKY - TONGUE FLICKING KISS! That COCK DRIP is SO SEXY!

IF he CUMS while I am sucking the DRIP - then I smear it all over my fingers, rub my clit and then let him EAT HIS SPERM FROM MY CUNT!

LADIES! Tell the GUYS how HOT you get when they EAT THEIR SPERM FROM YOUR CUNT LIPS! My man LOVES IT!

celt guy
11-11-2001, 07:35 AM
my wife must be stuck in a time warp. Before we were married we were both extremely oral. Now eveything seems like a favor (not that freelly offered) for me. Any one with advice on spicing it back up, please let me know

C.G.

connie's man
11-11-2001, 09:26 PM
I usually do, but my wife will go down on me on the spur of the moment. It feels great!!!

BamaKyttn
01-21-2002, 06:19 PM
unless he is desperate for a taste I usually go down first, that really gets me worked up and I enjoy making my partner happy...

Kyttn

Aqua
01-21-2002, 06:27 PM
Usually me first, but it depends on the situation... I love to get down there and lick. ;)