PDA

View Full Version : New Member at Pixie's

Mr.M
07-20-2001, 11:38 AM
Hel-lo, from Vancouver Island, BC, Canada, folks!

Needless to say I'm new here, and already at ease thanks to everyone's open, friendly, and welcoming attitude! Feels great to be a part of the group!

Talk about a stroke of luck; having just been introduced to this forum by a friend has made my day! (Ooh, I take that back- make it my MONTH!) Most definately is quite a Pot of Gold if I do say so, and I can't help myself but I've been reading as much as my lil' gemmy eyes can blink at. Its great to be somewhere that people can be utterly open and share opinions, likes, and dislikes. Furthermore, hey- maybe all those thoughts in my head can now be focused into something more productive, and I can share and learn with the lot of you ;) Its fun dreaming and thinking of something sexy, or sinful, but its a whole lot better sharing it! ~GRIN~

I've not much success at writing anything special, though- I read quite a bit, and I grew up watching Indy and Bond, and watching Moose pummel Reggie in the Archie comics. Heh! My interests vary, though I never seem to satisfy my craving for learning more. No matter what, when, or where, I've got enough curiosity in me to kill a dozen cats and all their nine lives. Its not always a good thing, but after all, I don't think Curiosity ever killed the Smart cats, y'know?

I'll stop rambling now! Thanks for the invitee to the forum (you know who you are babe ;) ) And thanks for the warm welcome. I'd love ta hear from more of you folks, and continue to learn more as we go along. After all, I'm just a growin' lil boy.

Always,
Mr.M