PDA

View Full Version : Hello to everyone!

motega20
11-08-2001, 01:47 AM
Hello this is just a bit about myself....I have posted a few pics here and gotten good feedback so I figured I will do a little intoduction. I am a college student with a wonderful girlfriend who will be joining me as soon as I figure out how to set up her Internet in her appartment. I love to tlak about anything (not just sex) and enjoy meeting new people....so drop me a line here about anything. What you want to talk about, what you want to see, what are your dreams etc. Whatever you want...come on...let's chat! :-)

RedHertz
11-25-2001, 02:09 AM
is like bad medicine!

I love you and your sexy pics. you are the most beautiful man I have ever seen. I'm so in love. I get to be up close and personal, and then get to fantisize about you when we aren't together.

you are one sexy bitch.

:D

motega20
11-25-2001, 02:14 AM
Well now dearest I can say the same thing about you! you are definately one sexy bitch!! I lvoe you so much and you know I fantasize about you whenever I can I am just glad that now I can ome on here and look at you too :D

RedHertz
11-25-2001, 04:12 PM
you are the most playful person ever.
I want to post more, I want to post us together. i love you and love you and love you!