PDA

View Full Version : Video Taping

Liks2LicLadies
07-24-2001, 11:52 PM
My wife recently wanted me to video us as we fucked. I agreed and we had alot of fun. I told her that next time we'd record ourselfs as I fucked her ass, she likes that idea alot.
Has anyone else enjoied the same fun?

Sharni
07-25-2001, 12:41 AM
My b/f and I video ourselves....wether it be fucking, blowjobs, cumshots or licking..:p.....it is a lot of fun...specially as we have a vid capture program and can get some real cool pics too...;)

Mr.M
07-25-2001, 12:46 AM
Weeeeell.. I enjoyed doing it, the time I did :) Michelle and I decided to play in front of a camera and have fun, except- we didn't want the camera on the dresser, while both of us played for hours. After all, one angle sucks, and if we were about to do something like this for our first time, we wanted it to be the best it could be! So.. She called up a friend of hers, and part of the game was that I wouldn't know who it was. (turns out it was a gal, phew, but that's another story entirely!) ~LOL~

So we had a fun ol' time and ran through 3 VHS tapes before we chucked away the camcorder. It was a once in a lifetime deal for me, and sparing all the details, the most frickin' fun I had ever. ~LMAO~ After a couple of days, we got together and watched the videos, and laughed about things like "OMG, I don't believe we did this!" and "Who keeps the tape?".

if you haven't done it, and are fully comfortable with your partner, DO IT! ~laughs out~ It'll definately spice things up and turn you back into schoolkids.

If anything, you'll always have your best moments recorded on camera ;)

Mr.M

Diver Down
07-25-2001, 07:23 AM
We occasionally try taping hooking the camera up to the TV as we film so we can check placement and angles. The problem is trying to zoom or get close ups. I would love to get somebody to film for us. We are toying with the idea of checking out some swingers clubs to see if we can find someone.

Mr.M
07-25-2001, 11:40 AM
...about that "Hooking up to the TV" part of it. But then I suppose there's 1 or more cables involved, Diver?

Although, yeap!! Definately better than having one shot, from the dresser, or whatever spot you leave the camera in. ~lmao~

Mr.M

Slow Ride
07-31-2001, 06:17 PM
Sharniqua I would love to see some of those pics