PDA

View Full Version : A Little Help

Titman
11-26-2001, 03:09 AM
Got two questions that maybe someone can help answer. First one is that anal sex kinda intrest me and playing with my girlfriend's ass and her doing it back to me. We have kinda joked around about it but nothing serious. How do I approach her with it. One of her concern's was my size b/c I am well endowed with a 10 inch dick. Secondly, I have a hard time cumming when she goes down on me. Its not that her giving head isnt great or enjoyable which it is, I just cant seem to cum from a blowjob. I have in the past but sparingly as past gf's werent really into giving head. SHe thinks its her fault and cause a lot of problems. Any help would be appreciated

DevilsAngel
11-26-2001, 08:51 AM
My first experience with anal sex was also with a guy who was well endowed. The trick is to use fingers and dildos first to get her loosened up. And always remember to make sure she is relaxed. Play with her clit while you ease it in. That helps as well.
Good luck to you both and have fun. Anal sex is def worth the time it takes to get used to it!!

Nubian
11-26-2001, 05:42 PM
Take it slowly and use plenty of lubrication. Also, experiment with a couple of positions to see which is more comfortable (and gives her the most control).

buddy
11-27-2001, 12:59 PM
for the anal try lots of lube and only give it slowly dont rush or the experience wont be enjoyable for her. I rushed and never more

Lovediva
11-29-2001, 08:50 AM
The secret is for her to be completly relaxed...start with massaging the butt and the anus..then one finger, and another and DON'T RUSH........ and make sure you use LOTS of..............

:D :D...sorry I have been saving this one for awhile now!! :D :D

Irish
11-29-2001, 08:58 AM
LoveDiva4u--You should never use 10-40 oil.10-30 maybe.What
I really want to know;is;where you got that picture of me.(I wish)
(Penis-envy) Irish

Lovediva
11-29-2001, 10:22 AM
Irish.. you are not the only one that has penis envy!!!!
;) :D

I sure could envy a penis like that myself!!! :D