PDA

View Full Version : Meeting

legzup2paradise
12-01-2001, 12:54 AM
Ok here is my first try and I will post the story I wrote for contest on a nother thread...

Lynni’s Seduction
By Chandra

Finally after talking for a month, I’m meeting the body behind the voice…

I met Lynni in a chat room while trying to find some interesting conversation. Although she is 15 years older than I am, we instantly struck up a friendship. While talking together to a man on chat one night, we decided to turn up the heat and act like we had been together. I must say the conversation really got my mind turning circles. Later we discovered that we were both bi females, although I had had more experience with other ladies. We discussed the chances of getting together even if it was just as friends, but we never could seem to get our schedules together, up till now that is….
So now the day has come for that fateful meeting. With a stomach full of butterflies and my brain in an erotic haze, I step from my bubble bath. As I run the towel over my body I can just imagine Lynni’s hands taking its place. I mist my body with my favorite perfume and start to dress in my most sexy underwear, a black satin g-string and matching strapless bra with flames embroidered on them to match the fire inside. On top of this I put on a snug black sweater with a low plunge in front and a pair of snug fitting low rider jeans, topped off with my black strappy sandals. After putting the champagne to chill I set down at my computer to read erotica until she arrives, not that my mind needs the extra boost.
Right as I reach the climax of a very intriguing tale of lesbian love, the doorbell rings. I open it to find Lynni, clad in a snug red sweater that shows off a chest just dying to be touched. Letting my eyes wander I notice her jeans are just snug enough in the crotch to make my mouth water. I resolve then that I will taste what those jeans hide or die trying.
Realizing that I’ve been gawking I invite her in, heading towards the living room. I lead her to the couch and set down at the other end facing her. Before she had arrived I had laid out an assortment of cheesecake and chocolate covered strawberries. As we talk, we sip the chilled champagne and sample the sweets. She chooses a bit of cheesecake and after tasting lets out a low moan. Hearing her moan I feel my panties start to dampen. Thinking to heat things up a notch I convince her to let me have a taste and suck the remains from her fingertips. I can see the desire flare to life in her eyes.
She has drove 2 hours to meet me so I figure that maybe a massage is in order. I convince her to turn her back to me and enjoy. I start to knead the muscles in her shoulders. eliciting another low moan from her lips. I can feel the play of muscle beneath her sweater and it takes all my willpower to keep my hands from ripping it off.
I continue to massage her shoulders and neck until her moans urge me to make the next move. The smell of her perfume is tantalizing my senses and I just have to take a taste of her skin. I start lightly kissing her neck and her head rolls back against my shoulder. Emboldened by her reaction, I open my mouth to taste the skin by her jaw, she turns her head slightly and I slowly lower my mouth to hers, in the kind of passionate kiss that only 2 woman can obtain. I can see her chest start to rise and fall more rapidly. I run my hands around her ribs till they rest under the curve of her breasts. As we deepen the kiss I feel her thrust her chest forward, signaling for me to continue the journey of my hands. I gently cup her breasts and can instantly feel the nipples just out to meet my touch. I have to see her without the sweater. I break the kiss and slowly peel it from her. I can now see her engorged nipples straining to get free of the red lace cups. I feel Lynni’s hands go to the hem of my shirt and start to ease it off me. I can feel the cool breeze of the fan over head. I take her by the hand and pull her up from the couch.
We embrace, our tongues quickly finding each other as I start to back towards the bedroom. Once there I break the kiss and gaze at her, drinking my fill before I ease the straps from her shoulders. Starting at her neck, my mouth follows my hands as I kiss my way first to one bare nipple, then the other. I can hear the moan start low in her throat as it works its way to her lips. My hands descend to the waistband of her jeans and I slowly start to lower the zipper. I can feel her fingertips start to play with the edge of my bra. I stop my quest long enough to unhook my bra and toss it away, before continuing to peel off her jeans. To my surprise she’s not wearing any panties.
I lead her to the bed and we slowly sink onto it together. We kiss and caress each other until I can take no more and move down her body until my face is inches from her glistening slit. There is a small pearl of moisture on her inner thigh and I flick my tongue out to bath it from her. After this taste I am hungry for more and I gently part her thighs wide with my hands. God she has one of the most beautiful snatches I have ever seen. Dying for a taste I lower my head keeping eye contact as my mouth descends towards her inner lips. Slowly I run my tongue up her slit until it rests just above her clit. I start moving it around, not quit touching the bud, making her moan and tremble with want. When I feel she is quite drenched I slowly suck the bud between my lips, alternating between quick licks and small gentle nips. By now her hips are starting to rise to press herself against my mouth. I am intoxicated with the smell of her. Wanting to draw it out, I lower my tongue to the opening of her cunt and ease it as far in as I can. Slowly I start to fuck her with my tongue making her head thrash back and forth on my pillow. Knowing that it won’t take much more to make her cum I draw her clit back into my mouth and rhythmically suck until her body is racked by her orgasm. My chin is drenched with her juices.

Prophet Reality
12-01-2001, 03:55 AM
Very nice tale legz. Definetely got my attention.