PDA

View Full Version : would you like to be my slut?

newton
12-01-2001, 03:08 PM
Hi Girls
please HELP I need a woman to be my private slut would any of you girls out there like to make my dream come true by being my online slut you must be prepared to do anything i say.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE send me a PM with a photo if you are willing to be a dirty girl and pose for me.

PantyFanatic
12-01-2001, 03:43 PM
Welcome to Pixies Newton. Hope you stay long enough to learn a little bit about the people here.:)

Most of our ladies are just that. Very natural, healthy and sensuous ladies. We joke around, do our little adult sex thing including game playing and fantasy teasing, :D but we don’t have many ladies we consider SLUTS the way I think mean it.

So again I say welcome, and check things out here.;)

Who knows, maybe I’ll be the one who’s surprised?:eek:

newton
12-02-2001, 01:38 PM
Hi pantyfanatic
I hope I have not affended you that is the last thing i would want maybe my word's could have been a bit better chosen. I am new to this online sex thing I think I have a bit to learn.What I perhaps should have said is that a was looking for a woman to play out a fantasy with me. my use of the word SLUT was ment in a playfull way and was never ment to offend. I hpoe we can start again so if you would like to help me out I would consider it a privalage to recive some reply's. once again i am sorry!!!

PantyFanatic
12-02-2001, 04:18 PM
was just a thought…..

enjoy!……………………………………………and welcome again.

Irish
12-02-2001, 07:18 PM
pantyfanatic---Couldn't have said it better myself.It's; funny;how
you get so defensive; over the people; that you respect! Irish

Prophet Reality
12-02-2001, 11:37 PM
I think that secretly the ladies here love the fact that we are all gentlemen in the fact that we protect those on here. And Irish hit it right on the nose. We respect them!