PDA

View Full Version : Introduction!

don73153
12-10-2001, 10:37 AM
Hi everyone! My name is Don, 48 years old, 5' 11", 200 pounds of muscle, still working out every day, divorced for 5 years, and full of life. I didn't know it really, but this forum is what I have been looking for. I love to show off, and take pictures and videos. I drive a big rig cross-country, and have girlfriends all over. I hope to be able to convince them to have fun with me on this. And the way I see all of you having such a good time here, I want to be part of the family. May I??

And when you see that big red rig hauling it down the interstate with a big cowboy at the wheel, wave and say Hi!! ;)

My picture is here, but just an intro picture, there will be more to follow.

And I'm always looking to meet new people, experience new things. Give me a shout if you see me online, usually evenings when I'm parked. AIM or Yahoo as don73153

Hope to make friends with all of you. Thanks!! :p

don73153
12-10-2001, 10:39 AM
OK, OK, so the picture didn't take, here it is!

A GREAT day to all!

Don

PantyFanatic
12-10-2001, 11:57 AM
…Just bring a sense of humor and your hormones.

This is really a very nice bunch of people here! Most every body is friendly, open and pretty comfortable to kibitz with. Sounds like you have been looking around long to have a lay of the land.
WLECOME & ENJOY!:)

The Sentinel:mad: (you’ll understand that later)

Sharni
12-10-2001, 01:35 PM
G'day and welcome don73153

Join in and have fun :D

Sharniqua

Bilbo
12-10-2001, 04:52 PM
Welcome to the family Don....ther is but one criteria...

GET INVOLVED

Nubian
12-10-2001, 05:33 PM
You can see by all the welcomes that we're a friendly bunch. See you in the forums.

Lovediva
12-10-2001, 08:38 PM
Welcome to the family Don!! :D

don73153
12-12-2001, 07:33 AM
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I love this place! :) I know what I want for Christmas now!! A new digital camera! (and to get this damn scanner working! ) I have quite a few pictures but need to scan them, I will be working on that when I get home soon.

I have been enjoying all the posts, the comments made, the pictures posted, everything! This has made a difference with me being on the road all the time, gives me something to do besides gawking at the sluts at the truck stops!! ;)

Again, thank you all for the welcome!

Don