PDA

View Full Version : opinions on pregnant women

naughtyangel
12-14-2001, 07:44 AM
Alright, I've had some people asking me to post some more pics, but before I do, I have a question. I'm pregnant and starting to show it, and I'm still trying to get comfortable with how my body's starting to look. What's the opinion on seeing pics of pregnant women? Thanks :) *Luv, smiles and kisses* Angel

nutworld
12-14-2001, 08:29 AM
naughtyangel

Post away my dear!! There have been a few woment that are/were pregnant here before.

I for one like to see pictures of women that are.

I hope to see you back soon!

:)

TDK
12-14-2001, 08:29 AM
I think its lovely...i must admit i quite enjoy looking at a pregnant female body :D;) (not like theres pregnant male bods)

if u feel comfortable in postin ur pics then go 4 it...there is nothing to b asshame of what is natural that is happening to you ;):D

Mikey
12-14-2001, 10:07 AM
the pregnant body is a beatuful thing, and it should be showed off, I saw go for it!!

JustLa
12-14-2001, 11:28 AM
I like looking at pregnant woman. They are a combination of cute and sexy at the same time. If your comfortable please post. Let us enjoy your body like you enjoy your body.

Oldfart
12-14-2001, 12:02 PM
Naughtyangel

a woman who is comfortable in her changing body is usually

just a softer, smoother version of herself.

one who fights it is usually too stressed to be good looking.

relax, glow and post.

2-4-tea
12-14-2001, 12:11 PM
go for it pregnat women are veryyyyyyyy sexy

pje
12-14-2001, 12:25 PM
A womans body is a great thing to admire no matter what stage she is going through in life.

scotzoidman
12-14-2001, 12:55 PM
Pregnant women tend to see themselves as getting "fat", but men see the real beauty coming thru; soft curves, the cute little belly swelling with life, the breasts filling up to provide the milk, the overall glow... it's seeing her truly become a woman!

ROCKHARD
12-14-2001, 03:22 PM
You might be surprised at all the great responces.

Sharni
12-14-2001, 04:57 PM
If you feel comfortable posting...then you go girl :D

I dont see anything at all wrong with a pregnant womans body....in fact you wont be the first to post pregnant...there was another member who posted too....with quite favourable responses :)

Sharniqua

sad_sam
12-14-2001, 09:36 PM
In most mens eyes a Lady with Child is a wonderful thing to behold.

As stated before most Women seem to think they are getting fat, but most Men I belive think think a Woman gets more beautiful by the day as the life grows within her.

Do only what you are comfortable with, don't worry what anyone else thinks.

I would bet that you will be more than happy and plesantly suprised with responces that you will recive.

I wish you the best,

Sam

rednek
12-14-2001, 10:59 PM
The best thing about pixies is you do what you feel most comfortable !If ya wanna go girl ! If not just enjoy yourself!!!

Prophet Reality
12-15-2001, 12:15 AM
I agree with the consensus here. A Woman with child is a very sexy and beautiful Woman indeed. And the further along you become, the sexier you get. In the days of old Women used to do everything they could to become pregnant, and not because of the common perception of historians. It was to shy the rest of the world that they truly were Women. It was almost like a status thing in the days of old.

But of course, you must feel comfortable first and foremost. So do what you feel you can do. Either way, we will not judge you. After all we are a loving family. :)

rabbit
12-15-2001, 11:10 AM
There are few things sexier than the naked body of a pregnant woman. Incredibly beautiful and hot!

rabbit

naughtyangel
12-15-2001, 02:39 PM
Thanks for all the encouraging responses everyone....there'll definately be some more pics coming :)

EVOWIZZARD
12-25-2001, 06:16 PM
The Female Body When Impregnated Is One Of the Sexiest States of Beauty that a Woman Ever Reaches!

naughtyangel
12-26-2001, 04:35 PM
Wow! that was quite the enthousiastic response :) Hubby and I have been working on some new pics, so they'll be coming shortly

poe
01-05-2002, 06:09 PM
pregnant women are sexy

legzup2paradise
01-07-2002, 01:23 AM
I must say bravo to all the men in here... I had a good feeling about most of you guys, but you have just blown my mind with your wonderful comments on a woman with child...

All my love,
LU2P

RedNLaycee
01-09-2002, 10:34 AM
BEUATIFUL!!
you may not have the bod (at the time) of a model but you are far more beautiful than of them!

souls_cry2000
01-20-2002, 03:55 AM
i think pregnant women are really sexy. as their bodies adjust there is more to kiss. the breast are so lovely as they become fuller. get them on all fours and doggystyle is great. women are sexually at their most sensitivity when they are pregnant.

souls cry

kelrn
03-05-2002, 09:10 AM
Angel I have to agree with most things said here, however you have to be the one to decide if you are willing to share with us. To me pregnancy is the culmination of the fun you had, and it usually turns me on wonderfully. Women are beautiful in any way shape or form, and one going through pregnancy is especially beautiful to behold.
my $0.02

kelrn
03-05-2002, 09:12 AM
PS congratulations and if you do decide to post thank you :)

Hard Jake
03-05-2002, 01:38 PM
Looking forwards (hopefully!) for some pics! Nothing sexier than the nude pregant woman!

Grumble
03-07-2002, 06:57 PM
I too find a pregnant woman attractive. there is beauty in producing life that must touch some responsive cord inside us.

I would love to see any pics and my good wishes for a safe pregnancy and a happy healthy baby.

kiwi15
03-13-2002, 07:54 AM
It would be lovely to see you as you blossom. Women are naturally sensual when they are pregnant. Nudity is not necessary if you don't feel comfortable posing that way. However you are comfortable, it would be great to see your pictures as you two grow together.

MrX
03-13-2002, 12:59 PM
Be comfortable with whats happening with your body, If YOU feel Like you want to share the experience with the community, go right ahead!

I echo grumbleguts' sentiments, I wish you all the best for your pregnancy and hope It all goes well....

MilkToast
03-13-2002, 05:33 PM
folks... take a gander on over to the pics section where Angel has already graced us with some wondeful pictures.... she has at least two great threads in that forum....

-Toast

quisath
03-27-2002, 05:38 PM
The Glow of a Healthy Pregnant Woman is Very Sexy. I have found myself staring at them from time to time. The Q is in agreeance with the WIZZARD. May you have a wonderful gift and I wish you a beautiful Future ahead.

naughtyangel
03-27-2002, 06:52 PM
I just have to say that you guys are all soooo sweet! I'm working on some new pics, so there should be some more up soon. I must say that all the encouraging responses I've gotten with my pics has made me feel totally sexy and confident with my pregnant body :)

Aqua
03-27-2002, 07:45 PM
New pics?? Sweet!! You are VERY sexy angel, and I love the pics you post!! ;) I will look forward to seeing more of your beautifully pregnant body...:o

Mics_79
03-29-2002, 06:00 PM
I have always been aroused by a Pregnant woman. I think there is nothing sexier than a pregnant woman.

Absolutly Post away if you feel comfortable.

GermanSteve
03-31-2002, 01:09 PM
Hi Naughtyangel,
the look of pregnant women doesnīt arouse me very much (because of my personal bad experiences with my wife), but the big majority would like to see more. Please feel completely free and welcome. U neednīt have fear ;)
They will love it.

Kissy
03-31-2002, 11:27 PM
Trust me when I say I UNDERSTAND!!! :D :D And looking back at how your body has changed well isn't as great as everyone makes it out to be:p But honestly, as much as you want the rest to fly by, as soon as it's over you'll wish you could reach down at any given moment and feel that kick or push against your hand. :) I still think pregnant women look so radiant....not the pregnant woman in the mirror, just the other ones I incounter! Sounds stupid, but it's true, you have to stop and enjoy yourself once in a while! And if you feel like crap, it's ok cause it won't last forever! Wow I'm rambling...must be that pregnant absentmindeness!

Kissy