PDA

View Full Version : male 32 female 30 looking for some fun

dedoo
12-15-2001, 11:36 AM
hey all,

I found out about this board today and after browsing for a bit i got the feeling i could post a message about a fantasy me and my wife both have.

My girlfriend (future wife) and i both play a RPG online and thats where we met about a year ago. It was not long after we first met we found out we really liked eatchother verry much. We never saw eatchother but the talks we had(sometimes till 8am)were like we were meant for eatchother. Same interests, same idea's and after a while we also started to talk about sex and what we liked and disliked and found out we both liked to experiment.

At this point we both had a webcam and we were videochatting almost every evening. After a while we found out it was verry exciting to talk to eatchother about sex and masturbate, showing in front of the webcam. Our favorite kinky evening almost alway's starts with me or her finding a erotic story wich matches one of her or mine fantasies and send it and continue to talk about if we both like the idea.

We found out that she likes to see me play with another woman and that it excites me to see her getting fucked by another man or to just start to play with eatchother not caring about others watching, actually hoping it will excite them as much as it excites us. She's bisexual (non experienced) and im light bisexual. We both have been fantasising about showing to other people infront of the webcam and thats what this message is actually about. We are looking for couples or a man and a woman to have some online fun. Sharing fantasies and chat online with webcam's on. If this idea turn's you on and you have a webcam then pls mail me @ hotis@hotmail.com and tell us something about you both or yourself. And maybe we can start to have some fun real soon :yellghst:

PantyFanatic
12-15-2001, 10:40 PM
..and sounds like a lot of fun.:)

I’ll be watching. Let me know how thing develop.
;)

dedoo
12-20-2001, 05:10 AM
woops lol...the e-mail address is eqhotis@hotmail.com

davethegreat
12-21-2001, 02:34 AM
i play alot of games online, aim me sometime

davids2fresh

i play diablo 2 , starcraft/bw , and a few others..

aim me any time if you or your wife are in the mood for some gaming.