PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant and sexy?

JennyD
12-17-2001, 12:27 PM
This is more tailored for the men who have children, but any feedback is always appreciated and enjoyed. I'm 6 1/2 mths pregnant and finding that as my belly gets bigger, I'm feeling less and less attractive. My husband is awesome about this, he thinks I'm beautiful no matter what, and he's paticularlly enjoying the added fullness to my breasts. Go figure. ;)

What are some of the things that other people have particularly enjoyed about their partners or have noticed about prego women while they were pregnant?

Thanks for all feedback!

=:-)
Jenny

Oldfart
12-17-2001, 12:42 PM
Pregnancy is femininity fulfilled.

There are a million unconscious cues in it, but you miss them

because you're on the inside.

Accept the status and work on the Sex-Goddess bit.

ROCKHARD
12-17-2001, 03:17 PM
a beautiful thing and is very sexy, though it makes sex a little difficult but if you have a good imagination you can come up with some good positions. Doggy for one.

TDK
12-17-2001, 03:58 PM
ive never had a prgnant partner b4 but seen pics of others and i must say that its incredible....and ur husband is right, ur awesome coz hes ur hubby..he will always cherish and love you....dont feel that ur unattractive

Originally posted by JennyD
I'm 6 1/2 mths pregnant and finding that as my belly gets bigger, I'm feeling less and less attractive. My husband is awesome about this, he thinks I'm beautiful no matter what, and he's paticularlly enjoying the added fullness to my breasts. Go figure. ;)

Thanks for all feedback!

=:-)
Jenny

JennyD
12-17-2001, 04:47 PM
Thanks so far everyone. I don't mean to give the impression that I feel completely unattractive, I guess it's just the rapidness of the changes within my body that are hard to keep up with. Sex itself has been great during pregnancy. I guess it's just more curiosity as to what's attractive when the general features on a woman are changing so drastically.

Thanks!

nutworld
12-17-2001, 06:52 PM
I'm not sure what it is..but one thing that I have noticed is that after becoming a father, I have become more attracted to the sight of a pregnant woman.

I'm guilty of the same things as your husband..I think my wife is sexy regardless..so its not just him that thinks that way.

Nubian
12-17-2001, 06:56 PM
For me it was the knowledge that my wife and I had created a life together. It was awesome to see this life grow and develop in her womb. The first time I felt my firstborn's kick is a moment I cherish to this day. Beside the physical changes, there was a glow that eminated from my wife's face that was beautiful sight to behold--positively a beatific vision... to this day, I sometimes see that flow on her face although she's not pregnant. My wife will tell you that she never quite regained her "figure" after giving birth twice, but it doesn't matter to me. There's something special about being able to look at her nakedness and see the changes made due to pregnancy and having the knowledge of when, where and why they occured...and knowing that we went through it together.

sad_sam
12-17-2001, 10:39 PM
I think Women feel unattractive when they are pregnant because of the changes that their bodies are going through. Nothing fits anymore and they feel anything but graceful. They can't get comfortable and they think they are a blimp.

They see other women who are not pregnant and they are afraid that their man won't want them any more because they are not as slim and trim like they used to be.

But what Women don't understand that life growing within her is half his. They created it together and he doesn't see the changes in her body as she does. He sees the glow and beauty that is his woman with child. He sees the mother of his child, his mate, and most of all his Lover!

rabbit
12-19-2001, 11:11 PM
Jenny, when Mrs rabbit was pregnant, my sex drive went through the roof. I found her so incredibly beautiful that I couldn't stay away. To me, there is something about the beauty of a pregnant woman that exceeds all other things.

rabbit