PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to all

motega20
12-25-2001, 02:29 AM
As I sit here at my computer I think about what is important. Granted I am tired as hell and I tend to get a bit verbose when that happens but I really want to share my thoughts with you all. Even though you may be surrounded by family and friends it is possible to be as lonely as the most isolated person in the world. Now I have spent most of my life lonely so I am very familiar with that unpleasant sensation. Now I remember hearing something in a movie. It was about the meaning of life. In that movie it was said that the meaning of life is one thing. That one thing is whatever you make it, whether it be a person, or your job, or the cat. It is that thing that is your inspiration and your passion. No matter what else happens you know that one thing will always in someway be with you. However alone you may feel just think of that one thing. It is the light that will brighten the darkest depression and the blanket that will keep you warm on the darkest of nights. Hold tight to your one thing. Even if it can no longer be seen or heard, listen to your heart. It is there. Be quiet, reflect and find it. If you do, you will no longer be alone. Merry Christmas!

Lovediva
12-27-2001, 08:43 AM
Well said Motega....I hope everyone finds their one thing...You certainly don't have to be alone or lonely to need it....or find it.

I found my ONE thing after I got divorced...and not matter how lonely or depressed I get...that one thing is always there for me.....

I know it's late..but I hope you DID have a Merry Christmas!