PDA

View Full Version : More advice but it is a personal

sixsense
12-30-2001, 03:41 AM
Im reworking this to eventually put on a webiste Im making. I wont give the address here. Sorry. :(

But if your willing to read the below and give suggestions, please feel free. Also you can use it as a base to understand where I am coming from.
Its not an add, but more just to make people understand.

"Having been through a friendship that grew for me until it became a love. A love of a muse. A love a strong spirit. A love of a mind and its thoughts. A love of a person for who they were. But my love was partially blinded to the fact that this person also had a dark side of black and whites. My honesty led to admission of this love, but my humanity and frustraions led to events that made me contradict myself. She coudn't comprehend, and quite frankly become so frightened she did something to me which has and always will hurt for the rest of eternity. She took away my dignity.

I believe in the one love. The love not of a life, but of existence. The meeting of the other half. Like the ancient greek belief that man and woman were one being that faced back to back, until the gods split them in two. And thus hence the two sides have always searched for one another.

I am looking for my best friend. I am looking for my soulmate. Until that time my live(s?) will always be incomplete."

Lovediva
12-30-2001, 01:59 PM
I am looking for my best friend. I am looking for my soulmate. Until that time my live(s?) will always be incomplete."

No life is complete without someone to care for....Alot of people are still looking for that special someone.......and they will find him/her one day....
There is one person out there for everyone...you just have to look for them..

That was very good reading sixsense...

Lilith
12-30-2001, 11:56 PM
I saw a video of this exact belief. It was very cool. It may have been on a Joseph Campbell interview. I can picture it vivdly when I read your heartfelt words. When someone realizes that they can not own you, or change you, or that you are not the one to make them whole, they sometimes lash out in an attempt to drive you away. Sometimes it is to make you leave, but sometimes it is to see if you will truly stay. People are complex..... I believe everyone is worthy of love but that some people do not have the capacity to give love freely. Look for a person who is receptive to your deep emotions and don't be afraid to find her. Nice wording but proofread for spelling and proper word agreement before ou add it to your site. Sorry the teacher in me pops out! Tootles!

nutworld
01-02-2002, 03:20 PM
[Sorry the teacher in me pops out!

Where were you when I was doing my papers for school Lilith???

and btw..I'm back in school and have english again. (hint hint!!!) lol

:D

Lilith
01-02-2002, 04:11 PM
I believe you are never too old to learn new tricks! I am back to school as a student instead of teaching for now. So many freshmen so little time...... Oops did I say that out loud? Sometimes it makes me feel like Mrs. Robinson (and if you don't know who that is then I probably AM old enough to have been your teacher). Looking never hurts! :D

sixsense
01-02-2002, 04:19 PM
Lilith I don't suppose you would give me moe details of what is gramatically wrong? I don't have the background to see them.

I think I can safely say that it wasn't an attempt for me to come back sine it dealt with a harrasement (not sexual) serving for emailing her beyond her request. I would have fought it, but harrasment can also be seen as annoyance where
I am. I couldn't deny what I wrote could be interpreted as annoyance by someone unwilling to listen.

Lilith
01-02-2002, 08:47 PM
You wrote (corrections in () ),
"Having been through a friendship that grew for me until it became a love.(this sentence has no subject really) A love of a muse. A love a strong spirit. A love of a mind and its thoughts. A love of a person for who they were. (These 4 previous sentences have no verb because you are using love as a noun)But my love was partially blinded to the fact that this person also had a dark side of black and whites. My honesty led to admission of this love, but my humanity and frustra(t)ions led to events that made me contradict myself. She coudn't comprehend, and quite frankly become so frightened she did something to me which has(,) and always will(,) hurt for the rest of eternity. She took away my dignity.

I believe in the one love. The love not of a life, but of existence. The meeting of the other half.(again these previous 2 sentences are not complete as they have no verb) Like the ancient greek belief that man and woman were one being that faced back to back, until the gods split them in two. And thus hence(you do not ned thus and hence, pick one) the two sides have always searched for one another.

I am looking for my best friend. I am looking for my soulmate. Until that time my live(s?)(life) will always be incomplete."

Sixsense,
Your content is beautiful. You can tell you really mean what you say. I only suggested the corrections as you originally mentioned it to be placed on a website. I hope my suggestions will be taken with the understanding that my only goal was to improve your chances of having your prospective new love interests see the beauty of your words and not grammatical distractions! Good luck in finding the one who will fit you perfect and make you whole again! Tootles!

nutworld
01-02-2002, 11:14 PM
Yes I know who Mrs Robinson is..so you cant be that old...or I AM....naaah

joys
01-03-2002, 12:52 AM
ccc6th sense - there is a sence

I have never seen such a sincere and poeticff0000 posting like this here.

This lad has a Sheaspearean wording,

Your words haave touched oudiseuss's fears and penolope's patience.....

sixsense
01-08-2002, 04:10 AM
Thanks Lilith and those replied; it makes me feel better. Especially since no one was judgemental after I explained the actual legal situation.