PDA

View Full Version : Hello...from the new girl!

PlayfulTigress
01-13-2002, 11:49 PM
Hi! I figured I'd take this time to introduce myself, if I may. My name is Lindsay, and I am a 24 y/o female from Omaha, Ne. I am currently single and have lived here all my life. I am a hopeful author of sorts, of Erotica and Horror/Suspense, and have been a "regular" to a site similar to this one. I figured I'd branch out some and see what other story/BB sites there were. So, in a fast summary, that's me in a nutshell. I'm not shy and a very open and honest person, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! :)

~Linds
(Aka Lindsay,
Tigress, or Tiggs.)
;)

Sharni
01-13-2002, 11:54 PM
G'day and Welcome to Pixies PlayfulTigress

Always great to meet a new member.....join in and have fun :)

Catchya around the forums :p
Sharniqua

Bilbo
01-14-2002, 05:51 AM
Wecome PlayfulTigress, welcome to the Pixies family, I sure you will find many here to share your interest with and / or to,
Would like to read some of your work if you would like to post some..
See you in the forums

Irish
01-14-2002, 09:27 AM
Playfull Tigress---Welcome to pixies!Was the other site Literotica?
I have been on that site for years and remember the name"Tiggs"
I didn't use my real nickname there but was registered under my
real name.That gave my wife something to Bitch about!This site is
much more "member oriented."If you enjoy a relationship with
;other people;you will like this site.You get to know all of the
"regs"and learn their values. Irish
Triumpht@metrocast.net

pje
01-14-2002, 09:30 AM
Well hi Lindsay.Im glad u have decided to post here

PlayfulTigress
01-14-2002, 10:11 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcomes here. :)

And, Irish, yes I am Tiggs. My first message I added "Tiggs" as an AKA. ;)

Oldfart
01-14-2002, 12:31 PM
Tigress

The forum has many comfy corners.

Exploration will find the ones you like.

Welcome, we're a friendly bunch.

Join in and find your focus. We did.

luv2please
01-14-2002, 01:19 PM
Hi Linds, Welcome to Pixies. This is a really great site and it sounds like you will fit right in. There is a nice mix of people here and the respect for one another and their opinions is terrific. Later...;)

ROCKHARD
01-14-2002, 03:27 PM
Hope to see you posting and keeping things interesting here. Theres always room here for new and interesting people. Hope see see some pics too.

PlayfulTigress
01-14-2002, 08:11 PM
Hello once again, and thank you to the most recent people for welcoming me here. I think I'll like it here. :) Once I get a bit more free time, I'll post some pics and hopefully a story or two. By the way, is there an Erotic Poetry section?

~Linds

Prophet Reality
01-14-2002, 10:17 PM
Welcum Tiggs, I love your work so far. And can't wait to see some of your pics. Have read your work on the another site and think it is very good indeed. Welcum to our family and please have fun and enjoy yourself.

Eros
01-15-2002, 12:45 AM
Hi, I'm new here too, and i've gotten such a warm welcome I wanted to say Hello also.

Irish
01-15-2002, 12:41 PM
Playful Tigress---Ilooked for an erotic poetry section and did not
find one but don't go by me.About the only thing that I know about a computer is topush the button on the mouse.I had to
take a course in keyboarding last year;at the High School night
class.I've been a mechanic for most of my life and never needed
to know how to type! Irish

PantyFanatic
01-15-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Irish
...You get to know all of the "regs"and learn their values.

You know WE DON'T GOT NO STINKING VALUES.:(

And welcome to our little hide-out from the world. You will meet a lot of nice people (not Irish or me) but you will meet them here.
:D :)

PlayfulTigress
01-16-2002, 02:37 PM
I have posted a pic of myself, in a new thread, in the pic section. I think I may post more over time.

~Linds

Aqua
01-16-2002, 04:38 PM
I posted a reply to your pic, but just found this post... I never took the time to introduce myself in a post like you did here, perhaps I should have! Oh well, welcome to Pixies from Aquaman... :D