PDA

View Full Version : New Gal

Dominatra
01-15-2002, 10:56 PM
I've been enjoying Pixie's stories for quite a while now until I finally recently decided to become a member...and now I've been enjoying reading all the members' posts/jokes/ insights/anecdotes...

Just wanted to formally say "HI" and hope I can add some new perspective to your discussions!!

:)

Lovediva
01-15-2002, 11:00 PM
Hi Dominatra!

Welcome...glad to have you aboard!! :)

Pixies is very addicting...... ;) You'll soon see!!! :) :D

PantyFanatic
01-16-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Dominatra
... and hope I can add some new perspective to your discussions!!

Greetings and welcome fine lady.:)

I haven’t seen too many people join our family that didn’t have something to add to our awareness.;) :D

…and most of it is something we wanted.:rolleyes:

pje
01-16-2002, 10:37 AM
Well hi my dear lady.I hope that you can add some new things here as well.And from the sounds of you,it seems that we are lucky to hear from ya and maybe to get to know ya better.

Oldfart
01-16-2002, 12:15 PM
Adding your thoughts is what we're about.

Expressing yourself through word or image (not necessarily

your own, a good cartoon or funny photo works too) is what

we're hoping for.

Enjoy.

Bilbo
01-16-2002, 02:44 PM
The family wecomes you with open arms

ROCKHARD
01-16-2002, 03:22 PM
Pixies is a great place to explore, chat & listen with people. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Sharni
01-16-2002, 03:42 PM
G'day and Welcome Dominatra

Looking forward to hearing your perspectives on things posted:)

Sharniqua

Aqua
01-16-2002, 04:23 PM
A big welcome from another Newbie...
I joined a couple weeks ago and I really like the atmosphere here! Not just the sex, (although it's great), but you really see people here being (mostly) positive about whatever issues and pictures are posted. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :)

Irish
01-16-2002, 07:33 PM
Dominatra---Hi and welcome to Pixies. Irish

Boru
01-16-2002, 07:44 PM
Hi and welcome aboard!!!
I am glad to see more and more people joining, especially females, and especially females with nicks like yours, lol

I myself have only recently started posting more frequently, it is quite enjoyable.

BORU

P.S. Samorkate where are you? You guys are the main reason I started posting at all!!!

luv2please
01-17-2002, 09:48 PM
Hi Dominatra,
Welcome to Pixies. I think you'll enjoy the freedom and diversity here. So don't be afraid to express your opinions! This is a wonderfully accepting family.:)