PDA

View Full Version : Fantasies shared?

PlayfulTigress
01-27-2002, 07:35 PM
Greetings all,

Lindsay here. I am a 24 year old woman living in Nebraska, and I am a hopeful writer. I mean, as in being published. (I already write here and there on the net.)

What I am looking for is men or women who are willing to share fantasies, yours and mine. It can be as "tame" as you want, or as wild. I do not look down on others and do not consider anything "taboo".

I am mainly looking for inspiration for new stories by digging into your mind. ;) But, of course, sharing the knowledge of fantasies can be stimulating for anyone involved.

So, what do ya think? Any takers on helping me write stories, perhaps role playing in e-mail together, and all around getting each other turned on?

Please feel free to post a message in this thread, or mail me at Tiggsters77@aol.com. Thank you. :D

~Lindsay

Glyndwr
01-27-2002, 07:51 PM
Hi Tigress

I have an open mind if you want to dig around it in some time feel free....be warned you may need protective clothing it can get dirty in there :D

PlayfulTigress
01-27-2002, 09:02 PM
So, shall we do this here or in e-mails? :o

Patrick
01-28-2002, 04:17 AM
Would love to share a fantasy or two with you,

28 yo male from ireland.

Do you need my e-mail?

PlayfulTigress
01-28-2002, 11:23 AM
It all depends on if you wish to do it here or in e-mails. ;)

~Linds

Glyndwr
01-28-2002, 06:52 PM
Hi Tigress

I'm happy to do it anywhere, could be fun in public!!

PM me if you want to discuss anything

acliptic
02-01-2002, 06:02 AM
Well im from the eastern side of the world..
you wanna know what are the greatest sexual fantasies around here...
hit me a mail at acliptic@hotmail.com

PlayfulTigress
02-01-2002, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Glyndwr
I'm happy to do it anywhere, could be fun in public!!

I guess I shall start by describing my ultimate fantasy! :) I would love to be in a bareback gang bang with 10-20 very well hung men. :o Though I am careful about it, I have a cum fetish. I love the way it feels on and in me! I would love, more than anything, to feel 10-20 men cumming on and in my body...but...in reality I would never allow that fantasy to come true. :( In this day and age, it is just too damn risky! Had I been a teen/young adult in the '60s I doubt there would have been anything I wouldn't have tried sexually! ~sigh~

So, who's next? ;)

~Linds

P.S.
For those who have mailed me, no I have not forgotten you! I am getting through the mail, slowly but surely. Don't give up on me yet! ;)

don73153
02-03-2002, 06:54 AM
Hi Lindsay,

What a great fantasy you posted! It got me very excited! AND hard! LOL I had to read it at LEAST a dozen times, to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me! :)

MY fantasy has already become a reality for me. Hot, wild sex with 2 young and beautiful women! It was only 2 years ago and I still remember it vividly! I suppose I will NEVER forget it! LOL I have been wanting to post the story in the boards, but just haven't had the time to sit and put it all in type. It's about time I do it though. Just country boys and girls getting down on the farm! LOL I love that song too! :)

If you're interested, just let me know. :)

Don

QTPie
02-03-2002, 01:25 PM
Ahhh Don... now that's one heck of a visual to go along with one of my favorite Tim McGraw songs!! ;) I'd love to hear your story! :D

don73153
02-06-2002, 11:37 AM
Let me start by assuring you all that the participants in this adventure have nothing to hide and therefore, real names will be used and all the events are true. I can be a little long winded when it comes to writing, and I will do so for this post. Let's begin.

This happened about 2 and a half years after my wife of 18 years left me, and not really having gotten over that, I was still in that complex swirl of emotion one gets when divorce happens. I know a lot of you will understand what I mean, but for the others, let's say that the emotional ties had not been cut as yet. I don't think I harbored any hope of us returning to be together, it's just that I had not experienced any event to change my point of reference, as far as emotions go.

It was August and very hot. A VERY hot year, especially for East Texas, and I was right smack dab in the middle of it! I was working hard to remodell a motel in Lufkin, and the crew was doing a very good job so far. The owners wife had a few young women helping her with the cleaning, as the carpenters would finish a section, they would change the prints in the pictures, shine the mirrors, vacuum, all that. All of these girls were young, beautiful, country girls from the area. And they worked hard, like we all did. And, as I learned later, they played hard too.

One of these girls was a short, cute, sexy looking blonde named Myrtle. She asked that we call her MB for short. She filled out a pair of jeans VERY nicely, with ALL the right curves in ALL the right places! We would joke almost daily about stripping down and skinnydipping in the pool, which looked SO cool and inviting. I would tell her "Go ahead! I'll be right behing you!" And we would laugh and carry on with our work.

The teasing went on for about a month, when one day I found myself walking down the sidewalk behind her as she was looking for the vacuum cleaner. She would duck her head in the door to look, then keep going to the next room. And I kept pace behind her, for she had on a very tight pair of jeans that day, and her ass was definitely looking damn good! My truck was parked at the end of the walk, where I was going for a tool I needed. At the end, she stopped, turned with a quizzicle look on her face, and watched as I approached her from just a few steps away. I hummed the expression, "Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm!!!!" And she smiled and asked what that was for. I was beside her then and grabbed her ass hard, squeezed, and said "That!" And I smiled and moved on toward my truck, but looked back over my shoulder to see her looking and smiling at me. And we both went our seperate ways, back to work.

Later that day, as the girls were leaving, she stopped by and invited me to join her and a friend for some beer and a swim in one of their favorite swimming holes. Of course I agreed!

to be continued.........

legend
02-06-2002, 08:08 PM
my fantasy has always been this:

to fly around the milky way on a wafer biscuit

QuietHurricane
02-09-2002, 06:00 AM
Hi Lindsay, and everyone ;)

I'm new here, and after looking around, I can't think of a better way to introduce myself to the community than to share a fantasy. I'm something of a writer myself, so I hope you enjoy it. If you do, feel free to PM me, I'd love to hear from you!

It would start with me lying in bed naked. She enters the room, but doesn't notice me. She's obviously had a rough day at work, as she is massaging her neck and sighing deeply. She begins to undress, oblivious to my presence. First she slips her shoes off, then lazily unbuttons her blouse. Next comes the skirt, and she is left in her bra and panties. Her show has made me hard as granite, particularly because thinking she is alone, she is so nonchalant.
She turns and walks toward the bed, slipping her bra off as she goes, revealing her soft round breasts. I think for a moment she has noticed me, but she does not make eye contact. Then she climbs onto the bed and kneels at my side, taking one of my hands in hers and guiding it to her breast, using my hand to caress her. She then takes my other hand and presses it to her other breast, using both my hands to satisfy her stiff, aching nipples. She then lowers her mouth to my hand and takes a finger into her mouth, sucking on it with a barely audible moan, soon opening her mouth to also receive her nipple, her tongue snaking around my fingertip and the nipple simultaneously.
Curiously, she still does not look at me or speak to me, and I begin to feel like her toy, her jungle gym, her flesh and blood sex doll. As her arousal increases, she presses her pelvis to my crooked knee, rhythmically sliding her satin clad pussy over it while still enjoying the feel of my hand on her breast. Several yelps come out of her mouth as I begin to feel a moistness on my knee. She then quickly straddles me, frantically rubbing herself against my cock...rubbing so hard that my cock presses into the barrier of her satin panties and into her soaking pussy, and soon I find her practically fucking me with her panties serving as a satiny smooth condom. Her whimpers and moans grow louder, and I see beads of sweat gently rolling down the curve of her breasts and splashing onto my belly. Soon she can not stand it any longer, and dismounts me long enough to slide out of her saturated panties before kneeling over my face and smothering me, grinding against my lips at a slow but regular pace, each thrust of her pussy ending with a low purring grunt.
Her arousal is reaching its peak, and her flushed, blotchy red skin tells me her satisfaction is near as she begins to moan loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Sensing her orgasm, she slides down my body, dragging her nipples over my face and chest as she inevitably slides her sopping wet pussy into my cock, which enters her effortlessly to the hilt. She sits up and begins to bounce on me, getting louder with each time she sinks my cock into her. Still making no acknowledgement of my presence, she begins to come, shaking uncontrollably and riding me hard, her breasts jiggling with the rhythm of our fucking. Unable hold out, I start to blow hot blasts of come deep inside her, watching it spill out of her and trickle down the inside of her thighs.
As her breathing slowly returns to normal, she climbs off of me, and off of the bed. Almost as an afterthought, she uses her finger to swipe a few drops of our mingled juices off of my cock and slowly sucks them from her finger. Then without a word she leaves the room, and I hear her turn on the shower. I soon drift back to sleep with a faint smile.

Nubian
02-09-2002, 08:14 AM
Hi QuietHurricane. Welcome to Pixies. That's quite a fantasy you have...very visual and quite erotic. Glad to have you in the fold.