PDA

View Full Version : Couple ISO Bi-f ****Serious Women Only****

ViXx
08-05-2001, 11:55 AM
We are a very clean couple who likes to have fun! Looking for a single female or married female who can play without husband. I am a blue-eyed brunette, 5'8 180 and looking forward to playing with toys, kissing, caressing, oral, wild sex and more. Dom/Sub but I am more dominate than submissive! Can be sub with the right woman. I love using toys on my women and sharing the lickable fun with my husband! He can participate as little or as much as you like! No mind games, be real! If you are bi-curious thats ok, as long as you know what you are getting into and are sure that this is what you want. Don't say yes I am then say I can't! I am very vocal and love talking dirty also! I will not cyber so don't ask!
I am interested in finding a woman relatively close to my area, who is fun loving, experienced, clean & respectable & STD free! She MUST love toys, kissing, licking and be very open to most anything as well! One who isn't scared to jump right in and have a great time! Let's chat a bit to get to know one another, talk over the phone then possibly meet up for an outrageous time! A sense of humor would be a bonus also! Just be "real"! Don't be a fake, be yourself and we'll get along great! *No expectations, No ties* Just pure clean (ok maybe not so clean) <giggle>, wild Fun!
Squeezes & Licks!
Vix