PDA

View Full Version : Cum Taste My Nectar

passionflower
02-12-2002, 09:00 PM
Hi,
I am interested in hot, steamy,cybersex, guaranteed to blow your mind and other parts of your anatomy like never before. I am very curvy, large tits and small waist, very fuckable. My passionflower is very juicy and tasty. Let me know.
Lucy

BIFF
02-12-2002, 09:09 PM
As the sun begins to rise I see the morning dew begin to glisten on your peddles. Higher higher into the sky the sun climbs, with each second the peddles get wetter, until one delicious drop falls upon my tongue.

Nubian
02-12-2002, 09:38 PM
Ah, a familiar figure. I would love to avail myself of you nectar. Have you been "depetaled" per your earlier request? :D

asp
02-13-2002, 07:18 PM
Screw the literary BS.......You've got a hot body....That's about it.

passionflower
02-13-2002, 09:11 PM
Hi asp,
I am sorry I did not turn you on. Possibly you could give me another chance. Let me know what turns you on, where you like to be touched, kissed and/or caressed. You tell me what you want and I'll do it. I'm tight and juicy and multiorgasmic. So what do you say?

Lucy

passionflower
02-13-2002, 09:22 PM
Hi asp,
I just looked over your profile. You are twenty years old, I am thirtyy nine. I have a son your age. As you said I have a great body, many of my son's friends think I'm his sister and not his mother. I have never been interested in a twenty year old before, but since you are such a non believer, I'd like to show you how true the song "Older women make beautiful lovers" is. We know what to do and how to do it, we're not afraid to touch ourselves or you with our hands or our mouths. We are in the mood all the time and like to fuck for hours. Cum on let me try to get you off. We are at a restaurant you excuse yourself to the restroom, I get up and follow you, I bend over the sink and raise my skirt, you unzip your pants and slide your dick in me over and over. I stand up and turn around and get on my knees and lightly kiss the head of your dick and lick and kiss and I am slowly putting more and more of my mouth over you, your dick completely in my mouth, the head of your dick hitting the back of my throat until you cum in my mouth and I swallow you.
Lucy

albertaman100
02-13-2002, 10:42 PM
Passionflower, you are beautiful!! I would love to lick every drop of your sweet nectar. Older women who know what they want and go after it are such a turn-on!! Count me in!!;)

Prophet Reality
02-13-2002, 10:43 PM
Well I don't know about asp, but I believe now. I may not be 20 y/o but I am very excited about meeting you in a restroom. And I know that I can keep up with your sexual appetite too. As well as the experience that I can bring too.

ROCKHARD
02-14-2002, 07:19 AM
But you got me hard and thinking about you.

Hey Luuuucy, Im hard!!!

don73153
02-14-2002, 02:44 PM
Hi Lucy,

Do you remember the time I took you to dinner last fall? It was your birthday, and I wanted to do something really special for you, my beautiful lady.

After dinner, we got in my car to leave and you asked me what we were doing next. I just smiled and looked you in the eye and said, "Don't worry, Love, I know you will enjoy it!" You returned the smile with a wink!

It was almost sunset when we drove to the lake, stopping by the south shore. There, I knew of a point reaching out into the lake that had a beautiful sand beach. Walking hand in hand down to the beach I could sense your anticipation through the touch of our hands.

Standing there, watching the sunset, holding you closer, I whispered how perfect this place was, now that you were here. As you looked up to me, I kissed you passionately. And starting to undress you, fumbling with buttons as usual, but finally we are both nude on the beach. I lower you to the clothes we have placed on the sand, and I move over you with my tongue, not leaving any place unexplored. I circle your nipples with my hot breath making you whimper, and move farther down to the place you love my tongue to be. As I part the lips of your pussy with my tongue, you cry out at the sensation! Moving ever faster, my tongue flicks over your clit repeatedly, you growing closer to your orgasm. I lick your pussy from bottom to top, raking my rough tongue across the folds of your flower, roughly grinding against your clit. And then you cum, great waves of pleasure spasming through your body, and you call to the stars! And as I feel the wetness of your orgasm against my tongue, I know I have pleased you, and I am happy.

Don ;)

asp
02-14-2002, 04:45 PM
I'd be lieing if I said I didn't get hard reading your story, especially since it was directed at me. Please don't take take anything I say seriously 'cause most of the time I don't know what the hell I'm talking about anyway. I just responed that way because I have to take what I call a bunch of "Bullshit classes" that deal with reading metaphoric books and stuff, which I absolutely hate. What I said was nothing personal, just me venting some steam.:)

randy4u
02-14-2002, 04:50 PM
Passionflower, You are a hottie indeed. Your bathroom story reminded me of an incredible experience I had last 4th of July. I was on a riverboat cruise party to watch the fireworks in Washington from the Potomac River. It was a young croud making up the 100 or so people on board. With the alcohol, dancing and romantic atmosphere soon young couples were making out all over the ship. after one of the songs that had everybody grinding and rubbing on the dance floor, my wife takes me by the hand and heads straight for one of the bathrooms. She practically pushes me in and locks the door. Immediately she pushes me against the wall and starts to undo my pants while kissing my mouth and neck. Once she had my dick out, she dropped to her knees and licked the pre-cum from my already hard cock. Soon she had my whole 8" cock going all the way down her throat until I'm almost ready to shoot. She knows me too well and stops just before I cum. She stands up turns against the sink and sticks her ass out while lifting her skirt around her waist. I get a real shock when I see she has already removed her underware sometime earlier. The vision of her bent over the sink in a public restroom with her beautiful bare ass sticking out inspires me to drop to my knees and kiss up and down the length of her crack. I love to eat her pussy from behind because I can easily tickle her anus with my tongue. After licking her to a powerful orgasm, I stand up and take her from behind with her still pushed up against the sink. I'm so excited by this point that I only last a few minutes before pulling out and shooting all over her ass. After we clean up we open the door to a line of people who all give us odd looks as we nonchalantly walk past them.

My wife and I are both 39 and believe me the sex just keeps getting better. She has a body just like yours and likes sex in a public restroom.....Hmm are you sure your not from the east coast?

quisath
03-02-2002, 06:09 AM
MMMMMMMMMM Flower has sweet Nectar, I can't wait to be back in Texas Lucy. Your Looking Great Darlin and if you don't mind could I see some of that Sweet stuff oozing out maybe. Thanks for posting.

Grumble
03-03-2002, 04:02 AM
You have a fine figure and to look like that at 39 is wonderful.

Such a passionate woman too. Where have you been!!!!!

nice to have you here, hope to meet you, I am sure it would be a pleasure ;)

danziggy
03-06-2002, 04:25 AM
39 never!! your body looks so hot. more like 29!!

love to taste your flower anytime.

packrhino
03-12-2002, 01:17 AM
You know, I've got something for hot older women and cybersex.

I'd love to handcuff you to the bed and start working my tongue slowly up your arm...

to find out what happens next, either pm me, or if you've got MSN, just add me, same screen name.

Sean Devon
03-12-2002, 11:35 AM
Lucy, I'd really like to fuck you.

Sean

shane
03-27-2002, 01:01 AM
you have a fantastic body best i have seen in a long timeyou make me horny wish i could do morewith you

denny
04-07-2003, 08:51 PM
Lucy, you are very sexy. Are you interested in men your age or are you shopping for a cherry to pop?

SilverEye02
04-08-2003, 12:10 AM
great body. i'd say you're definately in great shape for being 39!

shocker
04-09-2003, 08:10 PM
hey hun,
21 year old male looking to have a good time with you! Please let me know if you are interested!
Shocker

sfcretired
04-10-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by passionflower
Hi,
I am interested in hot, steamy,cybersex, guaranteed to blow your mind and other parts of your anatomy like never before. I am very curvy, large tits and small waist, very fuckable. My passionflower is very juicy and tasty. Let me know.
Lucy WOW! Okay you look grat PassionFlower and I'd love to get a taste of your sweet nectar.:D

miloe
04-13-2003, 09:41 PM
Passion I'ld like to strike up a convesation with you that will make you drip. pm me

lookingat410
05-01-2003, 03:35 PM
Damn passionflower, I get all worked up just looking at your FINE body of yours. Gotta rest now---lol.