PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Petunia

Petunia
08-08-2001, 07:48 AM
Hi, everyone!

I'm a newbie here at Pixies-Place. I just found y'all yesterday and since it seems like a fun place I decided to join you.

A little bit about me... I'm 20 years old, red hair, hazel eyes and I'm married to a WONDERFUL man named Ed. He's sorta quiet and shy, but a great lover! :)

Also, I'm a student majoring in early childhood education. I've about half way through. I love music and HOT SEX... The nastier, the better! I like making up stories, so I hope to try my hand at the Interactive Story section on this cool site.

I'm working on some pictures to share with you soon.

TTFN,
Petunia

P.S. No jokes about my name! lol I've heard them all anyway.;)

duckyboy
08-08-2001, 07:35 PM
hi there petunia, glad you joined, can't wait to read your stories and see your pics. i love erotic stories and there all the better when you can see the pics of who they go with.

Maverick
08-09-2001, 08:05 AM
Petunia -

Welcome to the family. You certainly are a very beautiful woman. Your thread is very erotic. That Ed is quite a photographer! It's great to see that he is open enough to share his treasure with the world.

The Interactive Story section is a lot of fun, but don't forget that you can send a personal message to anyone who sounds interesting to you. It can be a really hot experience for you & Ed if your PM-ing with another helper at the same time.

Welcome again and have fun! If you have any questions, just send a PM to Fang. He's really cool and he'll help you out.

Bye Y'all,
Mav