PDA

View Full Version : A Love Interest Poll

classydj
08-09-2001, 10:05 PM
Just wanna see what turns men on most. I'm making another poll for women so I can compare.

ClassyDJ:cool:

classydj
08-09-2001, 10:14 PM
When I said kissing/Sucking anything I meant her on you [but some could be u on her if u like shemales lol]

Fang
08-10-2001, 05:09 AM
I'm having a hard time voting... Several of the categories really get me going, but at different times and for different reasons.

Hair color and physical attributes turn me on before I really have a chance to act, pre-coitus, or pre-foreplay.

I think you could break it down into what attracts you to a woman, what revs you up for sex (foreplay) and what makes you red-line during the act.

m45
08-10-2001, 05:42 AM
Tits,,, Love looking at tits,,, REAL ONES.
Don't care for fake....
LOVE tits. Everything about them......
36D or so and smaller are best!
THEY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glyndwr
08-10-2001, 02:57 PM
Hi Guys

I just had to go for the last one, I love women. There is something about the scent, softness and curves of a female that keeps me interested in them no matter what. It doesn't have to be sexual, that is a bonus, I can see beauty in them all.

classydj
08-10-2001, 11:41 PM
Well I must say I agree with m45 and glyndwere [sorry if i screwed up the spellings]. Women r just plain great especially when they stay natural. I figure if God is perfect and he made us then he isnt going to screw up, so then why do people go enlarge there breasts or get there lips/noses/etc done. I say there is no need to mess with our God given perfection. Keep the replies going though i wanna hear some feedback.

classydj
08-11-2001, 12:22 AM
I meant loudness not loadness in bed Oooops.

classydj
08-17-2001, 08:41 AM
I think it's great that the men here generally seem to be able to admire all the beauty and talent women have. Thanks for the votes and comments.

Fang
08-17-2001, 08:49 AM
Now that I know loadness was meant to be loudness, I had to vote for that. I love a vocal woman, ESPECIALLY when she talks dirty -- the dirtier and the louder the better!

Oldfart
08-19-2001, 03:58 PM
Have to agree with Glyndwr.

A woman who is comfortable in herself and her

sexuality is the hugest turn on. Big, small or middling,

it's her woman-ness that matters.

dicksbro
02-28-2017, 06:46 AM
I also agree with Glyndwr and OF ... but something that really adds a lot is a woman who smiles. A simple non-sexual example ... the waitress who smiles and is friendly usually gets a larger tip than another woman who may provide the same service but with a less visibly pleasant demeanor.