PDA

View Full Version : Poll For The Ladies

classydj
08-09-2001, 10:16 PM
Her Is The Women's Poll As Promised

ClassyDJ:cool:

classydj
08-09-2001, 10:39 PM
Ok Women Here Is Your Chance To Let Us Guys Know What U Like Most About Us. So Go Ahead And Vote Now.

Petunia
08-10-2001, 06:03 AM
Hey, Classydj!

You forgot one category... "All of the above!" :p Though I guess the last one is kinda the same thing.

Cool poll... thanks,
Petunia

Gyzsmo
08-10-2001, 07:17 AM
Hey ......... Petunia's right ... need an "All of the Above" ....

It was pretty hard to pick which one .. cuz really ... I like all THREE of the following the best ...

1. Pussy licked and sucked
2. Hot .. hard ... cock fucking my cunt
3. Hot .. hard ... cock fucking my ass

Buuuuutttttttttt........... guess if I HAD to choose just one ... would be getting my pussy licked and sucked and fingered (noone said I couldn't add in a finger ... or two .... or three :D !!!)

Great thread!!!

Cheers Gyz

classydj
08-10-2001, 11:38 PM
Hey it looks like we have a respectable start on this thread so lets see some more replies ladies. You complain men dont give u what u want, and now that we r asking u rnt telling. Tell us what u like we wanna please.

PurpleLayc
08-13-2001, 08:04 AM
I agree that the last one could be the 'All of the above' category...but I'm game to almost all of them

chicken260
08-13-2001, 09:56 AM
skin color, grooming of pubes, titty fucking, and size doesn't matter all that much to me one way or the other. everything else on the list is a turn on, though. i guess some would disagree with me about size.

classydj
08-17-2001, 08:37 AM
U like it all. And hey that works for me, as well as most men out there I'm sure. Variety is truly the spice of life. Well thanks for once again indulgeing me and my polls. If u have any more comments feel free to add em.

JennyD
08-20-2001, 08:49 PM
There's a certain progression. That look in his eye, then his gentle caress. His lips on mine, moving from my lips to my neck to ear, then back to my neck. Undressing me with his hands while I explore his body. Laying me down gently, moving to my breasts, pinching my nipples, taking my breast into his hand, and my nipple in his mouth... just that gets me hot.. then what he does down below is magic.

or the flip side..

tying me up to the bed, torchering me relentlessly. Sucking his cock. Having my neck bit. His hands on my body while he's pounding me hard from behind, grabbing my tits, my hair, spanking my ass, or push his cock in and filling me up.

Damn
Jenny

Pussy Willow
09-01-2001, 06:00 AM
I love having my nipples sucked and caressed. If you want to
make me cum, spend some time kneading and caressing my
breasts and sucking my nipples.

It's a good thing hubby is a breast man !!!!
Lucky me!!!!

Lorelei
11-25-2002, 09:33 AM
Definitely if it has a cock I want it.

But kissing is also a big turn-on.

Pussy Willow
11-25-2002, 10:37 AM
I just love having my nipples sucked, caressed, pinched,
squeezed .....crushed under his weight while his hard cock
is pounding my pulsating pussy.

How's that for alliteration
(that's the repetition of consonant sounds)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM----I'm getting myself all hot and horny.

Lorelei
11-25-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Pussy Willow
I just love having my nipples sucked, caressed, pinched,
squeezed .....crushed under his weight while his hard cock
is pounding my pulsating pussy.

How's that for alliteration
(that's the repetition of consonant sounds)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM----I'm getting myself all hot and horny.

FUCKIN' A! That's why I always prefer the guy on top of me. I absolutely love his (or her) weight on top of me. Love the feeling of being pinned down.