PDA

View Full Version : Question:

PlayfulTigress
03-26-2002, 02:45 PM
Other than the obvious, I was wondering what the difference was between Member Submitted stories and Pixies Place stories. I mean, how/where did the original stories come from if not from the members of Pixies? Anyone know? :)

~Linds

Lilith
03-26-2002, 04:20 PM
I think that the story section is open to all. Any one can submit stories not just Pixies people but I think they are chosen to be placed there. I know that there are stories in the Main story secton from Pixies members........ I read Fang's "Awake at 3:15" stories there. I could be completely wrong.... it would not be the first time! LMAO :D

PlayfulTigress
03-26-2002, 04:46 PM
I was just curious because I saw Readers Submissions, which was obvious to me what they were, and Pixies Place Stories. This was the category I was wondering about. I mean, do "non" members come here to submit a story? Are there paid authors who wrote the stories in that category? Other than the obvious part of "reader's submissions", what's the difference of the two? :)

~Linds

Kim
03-27-2002, 02:02 PM
The Pixies Place stories are licenced content whilst stories submitted by visitors to the site are put in the readers submissions - which is by far the larger and wider ranged!

As for members there is no such thing as a member or a non-member - the only thing you are a member of here is this message board.

PlayfulTigress
03-27-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Kim

the only thing you are a member of here is this message board.

Well, that's what I meant by members. It's a term I took with me from Lit. I know Pixies isn't a pay site and whatnot. At any rate, thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

~Linds