PDA

View Full Version : anyone into exhibitionism?

Tenchi10
04-11-2002, 05:03 PM
does anybody like to get naked in public or flash people? anybody have any suggestions of good ways/places to show off my cock without fear of getting arrested? ^_^

does anyone have their own exhibitionism story? i love hearing about getting naked in public.

legend
04-12-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Tenchi10
does anybody like to get naked in public or flash people? anybody have any suggestions of good ways/places to show off my cock without fear of getting arrested? ^_^

Have you checked the pics section yet? Just about everyone in there is an exhibitionist. :D Also, you won't get arrested if you post a pic in the men's section. :)

Master1012
04-12-2002, 09:15 PM
Walk around in your own house naked with the windows open?

Other than that - maybe Mardi Gras?

vampeyes
04-13-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Master1012
Walk around in your own house naked with the windows open?

Ok Ok true story - I have always run around the house naked and one day I was letting my dog in the back door and my neighbor called the cops on me for opening the back door while being nude......... LOL I think she was worried I was trying to flash her hubby... So the moral of the story is BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!

RandyGal
04-13-2002, 12:36 AM
Who are you calling an exhibitionist??

:eek:

Oh.

Me. :o

And several others I guess. LOL LOL

Sugarsprinkles
04-13-2002, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by vampeyes

my neighbor called the cops on me for opening the back door while being nude......... LOL I think she was worried I was trying to flash her hubby...

Doesn't it kinda make you wonder what she was doing staring at your back door?? I've always believed that nosey people fully deserve what they see or hear when they' re putting their nose where it doesn't belong.
I would love to have seen her face when she saw you nekkid in the doorway!! LOL:D

axe31
04-13-2002, 07:38 AM
if one person is naked in public its called exhibitionism
when there all naked its natralism(or a party)

jay
04-13-2002, 08:59 AM
my wife likes to have sex in public dose that count?

Wicked Wanda
04-13-2002, 10:24 AM
Hey!
People get arrested at Mardi Gras all the time for flashing, you have to be VERY careful! And outside the French Quarter it is a big NO NO!

Have you thought of a nude beach? I am naked at the beach all the time!

Nakedly,

WW

vampeyes
04-13-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Sugarsprinkles

Doesn't it kinda make you wonder what she was doing staring at your back door?? I've always believed that nosey people fully deserve what they see or hear when they' re putting their nose where it doesn't belong.
I would love to have seen her face when she saw you nekkid in the doorway!! LOL:D

:D I must say Sugar that did kinda make it worth it .... He he he !!
I was very happy to move away though :p

Sugarsprinkles
04-13-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by vampeyes

:D I must say Sugar that did kinda make it worth it .... He he he !!
I was very happy to move away though :p

If it were me, and I knew some nosey old bitch was watching just to cause trouble, I would have done it every day, as often as possible, and maybe even done something kinky in the doorway just to give her her money's worth. he he he hehe
Of course, that's just the kind of troublemaker I am...:p :D :eek:

nutworld
04-15-2002, 10:37 AM
My kinda woman there Sugarsprinkles..

foosballfan
04-15-2002, 11:35 AM
Mardi Gras is pretty relaxed despite Mayor Morial's decree to crack down on nudity. But like she said, they frown on it outside of Rue Bourbon. I have flashed my stuff on Bourbon, as my friends have too.
If you want to reach the maximum number of people and get a guaranteed positive response, just make pix of yourself and put them on pixies. You gotta love our people here.
Also, I like the nude beach idea. I always wanted to go to one.