PDA

View Full Version : Real Life

RandyGal
04-15-2002, 09:26 PM
Do you really talk at home the way you do here?

I've found it much easier to TYPE pussy and cunt than to actually SAY the words out loud. :D

Wassup with that?

LOL

ASH
04-15-2002, 09:31 PM
i'm not quite as open and blunt at home, but all of my ideas are the same, they're just expressed slightly different.

Sharni
04-15-2002, 09:44 PM
I am in real life the same as i am here....

the only exception is who's company i am in......obviously with children(and some adults) present i dont use the words pussy (except if i am actually talking about the cat:D) etc....

Oldfart
04-15-2002, 10:52 PM
Yes, pretty much me is me.

Lovediva
04-16-2002, 11:31 AM
Love me or hate me..this is the true me! :D

icecreamthighs
04-16-2002, 11:44 AM
except if i am actually talking about the cat) etc....

LOL

I don't know how i'll be as i havent really started - so no steamy sentences yet - but i can feel the urge cumming!

jnd_lady
04-16-2002, 11:47 AM
I is me love it or leave it....:D

Aqua
04-16-2002, 11:48 AM
I'm a little tamer around the house, unless I'm having sex with my wife... then it's open season! ;)

sadora
04-16-2002, 12:12 PM
I think we all have different sides to us. We are different depending on mood etc.
Whenever people have told me to "just be myself", I have wondered how many other people feel they have more than one self.
I have 3 kids, and am a member of the PTA, and SAC. I go to all of the school functions, work the holiday shop, organize fund-raisers, etc. I also end up being the team mom for their sports, their t-ball coach, and the lady you find in the concession stand 5 out of 9 games.
I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 parrots, fish, and whatever furry animal will fit in a 55 gallon fish tank(usually hampsters or mice... thay don't live long, so I count the cage) I also have an aviary with parakeets, finches, canaries, cockatiels. I foster dogs who are schedualed for death, and give them a chance. I take in any small bird that needs a good home, and while I only have 3 cats allowed in the house, there are many more that come by for food and water. I am a member and volenteer for two wildlife sanctuarys, and give educational speeches to children.
I am also a sexual person. I am in an open relationship, and we swing. We belong to a club, and go almost every Saturday. I have met a few men that I play with every once in awhile, and a few women as well. At the moment, my man and I are involved with another couple. I love to chat on the internet, and belong to forums like this one. I also love reading erotica. I am one of the most sexually open people I know. Willing to try almost everything at least once.

So.... which is the real me?? I think they all are, and I'm happy with that.

Sorry to go on and on.... is that a soap box I'm standing on?? I am shocked!!!

axe31
04-16-2002, 05:46 PM
iam shy but when i get to know some one
i open up to them

scotzoidman
04-17-2002, 12:22 AM
To quote the SailorMan, "I yam what I yam"... but like Sadora, I'm a little more complicated than the side of me that I show here... so uh, what was the question?

sadora
04-17-2002, 10:03 AM
Thank you Scotz.... for a little while there, I thought nobody knew what I was talking about. I thought people thought I was a nutcase!

legend
04-17-2002, 10:24 AM
well i'm must be the odd one out.....i tone it down when i'm talking on here...this is because i consider this a public place and i try to construct better sentences without any vulgarity.

MrX
04-17-2002, 10:39 AM
Hmmm its easier to be more open online, we are after all ( despite the handles and profiles) anonymous. I was quite quiet during sex not as verbal. But Its amazing what the right partner can do for you, MissX has been a reall eye/mouth opener :D
The openness means we can say or do anything, makes a huge difference

Murphy
04-17-2002, 10:53 AM
Pretty much the same in real life as I am here, trying to express myself as fully as possible without offending anyone. Like Shadora, I'm VERY complex....adjusting my language and subject matter to the situation...but always trying to make people laugh.

danziggy
04-17-2002, 11:24 AM
i am a little shy at first but when i get to know people then i start to come out of my shell.

Sometimes very hard to make conversation due to my shyness.

Irish
04-17-2002, 12:00 PM
This is the real me!I don't put on "airs"for anyone!I used to but don't anymore.I actually talk a little "raunchier"at home then when I'm talking here.I value friendship immensely and have been
dissapointed in people; many times.I will back my friends 100%;
and expect the same in return.I have a 118lb.dog(Black Lab,Rotty
mix)11yrs. old,a black kitten(approx.6mo.old),A wife,2 daughters,
4 grandchildren,and one mother(89)left alive.2 cars,1 motorcycle,
1 riding lawnmower and 1 snowblower.I'm sure that I'm forgetting
something.Just ask.I have no secrets.Everyone who knows me;
knows that I'm outspoken!I have been told that sometimes;I should keep my opinions to myself.That wouldn't be me! Irish
P.S.I also had a plow vehicle('79Blazer)that I sold last week!

Sugarsprinkles
04-17-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by RandyGal
I've found it much easier to TYPE pussy and cunt than to actually SAY the words out loud. :D

Hell, RG, I even have a hard time typing them!! LOL! Guess it has a lot to do with upbringing ("nice girls" simply didn't use such words!)...just not comfortable using them myself but have no problem reading/hearing them. Does that make sense?

Othewise, I'd have to say that there a lot of different "ME"s. Maybe the one I show here is closer to the "real" me than I show anyone in real life, more like the "me" I used to be before getting married and having children. Sometimes I miss that "me" ;(,. And other times I'd rather be the "nice" mother, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, that I show most of the rest of the world.

Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say??:confused:

Irish
04-17-2002, 06:11 PM
Sugarsprinkles---I understand what you're trying to say!What you are trying to say is that there are some people that you want
to think of you as the way that you want them to think of you!I
did that for years.I finally realised that the people that you care about will think good of you anyway;if they know that you are a good person.On another note;nice girls are used to that language
if they hear their father and his motorcycle buddies use it all of the
time.Seriously;my wife and daughters were never treated with more respect and better protected then when they were around!
Irish

sugarfreecandy
04-17-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Sugarsprinkles

Hell, RG, I even have a hard time typing them!! LOL! Guess it has a lot to do with upbringing ("nice girls" simply didn't use such words!)...just not comfortable using them myself but have no problem reading/hearing them. Does that make sense?
Makes perfect sense to me... I'd have to say that I'm pretty much the same way. Heck, in real life I don't even swear --- the word 'heck' being a prime example of my mild-mannered language. As for 'pussy', 'cunt', and so on, I think it depends a lot on the context for me. Hearing one of 'those words' from most of my friends in real life would probably send me into shock, whereas in an openly sexual setting like Pixies' they seem very natural... (*giggling to myself* --- Just think, if me hearing my friends say 'pussy' would be cause for shock, what would happen if one of them saw the pics I've posted here? :o)

Otherwise, I'd have to say that there a lot of different "ME"s. Maybe the one I show here is closer to the "real" me than I show anyone in real life, more like the "me" I used to be before getting married and having children. Sometimes I miss that "me" ;(,. And other times I'd rather be the "nice" mother, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, that I show most of the rest of the world.

Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say??:confused:
Once again, you've made perfect sense. To me, the person I am here is as real and as much 'me' as the person you'd get to know if you met me in real life, but they are (at times) very very very different... On here (in the chat room even more than the forums, sometimes), I flirt, tease, engage in all kinds of sexual innuendo and banter --- none of which I do in real life with anyone but my boyfriend, and even with him, it's a little more muted... In real life, as I've mentioned elsewhere, I've struggled with social anxiety disorders, and I'm still rather easily embarrassed. I'm almost obsessive at times with obeying rules, not because I'm afraid of punishment per se, but because I'm afraid of looking foolish when caught. Anyway, that's a long-winded way of saying that I'm pretty straight-laced in real life, far more so than here...

The flirtatious, sexual me that you know here is no less real for all of that. Playing here has given me a chance to reinvent my persona and shed a lot of the inhibitions that I've grown up with, and also (through the marvellous and supportive feedback I've received) to become a lot more confident in my body and in my sexuality. The truly wonderful thing, for me, is that the confidence and freedom that I've gained here are actually, slowly but surely, spilling over into my real life, so that I'm gradually becoming more like the person I really want to be.

I think, though, that there have been a lot of similarities between my personas all along, in areas that have more to do with humanity than with sexuality. I'd like to think that I can display some empathy, some intelligence, and some humour regardless of where I am. The core of me stays the same throughout.

--- sweetstuff

BamaKyttn
04-18-2002, 08:14 PM
Sadora and SFC, if I may borrow the soap box to reiterate?

I'm a camp counselor I get 11 children every two weeks that are 8-11 years old, I also babysit twin 3.5 y/o boys. I have a boyfriend, Souls, whom I love deeply and a girlfriend with whom I am moving into a house with. I breed, train, and show dogs, I even have my own kennel with some nice quality show dogs and pets I have cows, cats, ferrets, cats, dogs, cats, used to have horses, did I mention the cats? oh and fish! I work every day and I dont always get paid, today I helped my g/f sand the floors in our house.... tomorrow we might go do rescue work at the pound, I am a volunteer with a Search and Rescue group, and a student and all this at 18.... goddess only knows where I'll be when I'm 25.

I think this soap box needs to be retired I think I warped the boards.... shall I sand it while I have the orbital out?

Kyttn

Irish
04-19-2002, 07:33 AM
Kyttn---I had to tell you this because you said that you bred dogs!
It might not strike you that funny but you had to know what the
guys were like that I hung out with.In the late '60s-early'70s;I worked at Sikorsky Aircraft.One of the guys that we worked with;
bred Samoyed(sp)dogs on the side.I'm not sure of the spelling;
but they're those medium-sized white dogs.None of the guys especially liked him.They didn't dislike him but he was just one of those guys that you tolerated.One day he(mistakenly)told everyone;that his male dog had no attraction to a customers female dog.He played with the male dogs penis(partially masturbated)the dog;to get him in the mood.For years;no one
ever;let him forget that.They would always throw it in his face;
about how he jerked off dogs.That was approx.30 yrs ago;in Conn.;and it still is in my mind. Irish

Grumble
04-19-2002, 08:22 AM
I very rarely use words like cunt in speech. Pussy is one I use but in very selective company. Mostly to do with politeness and that I am around children a lot.

In Pixies I express myself more fully as it is a place where openess is the norm and it is a very healthy place in my opinion. people are actually accepting of differences and allow opposing views to be expressed without tearing another apart. If the rest of the world was like here then it would be a much safer and happier place.

I am always real online I hate falseness and I use a nic because it is humourous not because I am seeking to hide behind it.

ummmmm who wants the soapbox next?? LOL

Sugarsprinkles
04-19-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Irish
Sugarsprinkles---I understand what you're trying to say!What you are trying to say is that there are some people that you want
to think of you as the way that you want them to think of you!I
did that for years.I finally realised that the people that you care about will think good of you anyway;if they know that you are a good person.
That may be so, but after all these years, why spoil their illusions? Also I don't think my sons really WANT to know that their mother is STILL interested in sex. They probably think I'm too old.

Originally posted by Irish
On another note;nice girls are used to that language
if they hear their father and his motorcycle buddies use it all of the
time.
Irish [/B]

I never said I wasn't "used" to that language. I just never got accustomed to using it myself. I can swear plenty, but there are just some words I never have used...they just sound "funny" coming out of my mouth to me. Have no problem whatsoever with anyone else using them. But since I've been at Pixies I am loosening up.....or trying to at least.:D