PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy

lind
08-15-2001, 08:40 AM
Anybody want to share their fantasy? Mine is a 3some, me, a man, and another woman. Him screwing me while she is playing with my breasts, or her licking me while I am sucking on him. Never done it but its something I like to think about.

buddy
08-15-2001, 12:50 PM
Mine is coming home from a hard day at the office only to find the lights on low and two women naked enjoying themselves. I watch for a while and then I am attacked by them both. While I am screwing one the other is licking my balls . They take turns and we play all night long

Wally
08-15-2001, 12:50 PM
Tempted to say we share the same fantasy, but that wouldn't be very original. :-)

Hmmm. Now that I think about it. LOL

Don't know that I have a favorite fantasy. But I do have lots! The one thing they all have in common is a woman who truly enjoys pleasure - receiving and giving - and has a sense of adventure.

ROCKHARD
09-13-2001, 06:58 PM
Mine would have to be two women. I know, most men say that, but its true. I dont know a man alive that wouldnt want two women stroking and sucking every part of thier body. I probably will never have that dream come true but thats what dreams are for.

scotzoidman
09-13-2001, 11:15 PM
Anybody want to share their fantasy? Mine is a 3some, me, a man, and another woman. Him screwing me while she is playing with my breasts, or her licking me while I am sucking on him. Never done it but its something I like to think about.

I'll have whatever you're having, Lind!

dixyangel
09-17-2001, 05:56 AM
I think from a woman's point of view it would have to be two men at the same time. Both men doing nothing but trying to please me at the same time and then seperate times. I have done the two women for hubby and he loved it.
I once had the fantasy about going to a bar and having sex there with other people watching. I told hubby about it and we did it soon after. I loved it. The only thing about making your fantasies come true though, is that you then have to find something new to fantasize about. I think that I would rather keep the two men fantasy in my head and not bring it to reality, makes for wonderful masturbation sessions....:D

m45
09-17-2001, 07:06 AM
I must aggree with Rockhard here!

Mine would have to be two women. I know, most men say that, but its true. I dont know a man alive that wouldnt want two women stroking and sucking every part of thier body. I probably will never have that dream come true but thats what dreams are for.

We have talked about, but that will be her choice, may be some day!

Prophet Reality
09-17-2001, 08:22 PM
Mine is to have a massive orgy with several members of this great board. To name a few of the lovely ladies though might offend the others so I will keep that to myself I think. :-) But there will a couple of the guys invited too, so they don't feel left out. :p