PDA

View Full Version : thread no 667

elwood
08-15-2001, 04:52 PM
i felt i had to start another thread cos the total was 666 and i coludnt go to bed and leave it that way! fucked up or wot?

:whiteghos :whiteghos :whiteghos :whiteghos :whiteghos

scotzoidman
08-15-2001, 08:49 PM
668 - the neighbor of the beast :rolleyes:

dicksbro
03-31-2012, 03:30 AM
Can you believe, we're not at 28,824? :faint:

Lilith
03-31-2012, 06:43 AM
You crazy fuckers talk alot. I have read every damn word.

Oldfart
03-31-2012, 07:06 AM
Yep.

PantyFanatic
04-01-2012, 02:17 AM
You crazy fuckers talk alot. I have read every damn word.
:rofl:
Yep! Yep! We haven't missed many. :D As the Dean of DownUnder ^^^ stated in a golden thread, "we're older than FaceBook", and we don't need to be 'bigger' to be real and have been the real 'internet explorers' and pioneers. More true friendships have grown from our odd little site than most of us have found fumbling through the 'normal channels and processes' of life and our societies. For me, this is one of those magic things that happens "to us" much more than something we 'made' happen or wanted to be part of.
Thanks you crazy fuckers for coming here and seeing what I did.:D
Bunch of good people! :thumbs:

dicksbro
04-01-2012, 03:11 AM
Serious question ... does this thread make my mouth look fat? :confused:

PantyFanatic
04-01-2012, 03:22 AM
:nod:

:roflmao:

Oldfart
04-01-2012, 06:00 AM
That is so harsh PF.

Only when we open our eyes, DB.

From the back we can hardly notice it at all.

dicksbro
04-01-2012, 06:04 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/crying/9.gif Thanks OF. http://bestsmileys.com/crying/9.gif

:D

lizzardbits
04-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Yep! Yep! We haven't missed many. :D As the Dean of DownUnder ^^^ stated in a golden thread, "we're older than FaceBook", and we don't need to be 'bigger' to be real and have been the real 'internet explorers' and pioneers. More true friendships have grown from our odd little site than most of us have found fumbling through the 'normal channels and processes' of life and our societies. For me, this is one of those magic things that happens "to us" much more than something we 'made' happen or wanted to be part of.

:loveyou: :loveshowe :hump: :undies:

sodaklostsoul
04-05-2012, 05:47 PM
I'm glad there is no Timeline here!!!! Hate the new FB. Love the old Pixies!!!!!! :D

dicksbro
04-06-2012, 04:46 AM
Amen! :boink: