PDA

View Full Version : Are you expecting me?

gryphon
05-08-2002, 05:06 AM
O.K. here is my first story, written a few years ago. Its a lesbian story for the girls out there interested....
hope ya enjoy

Are you expecting me?
I don’t think so.
I hope not.
I ring your bell praying you will answer.
I have been thinking of you all day
Thinking how I long to touch you, to smell you, to taste you.
You finally answer, letting me know you weren’t expecting anyone
You look as if you are ready for bed, still wet from your bath,
I can smell the sweet smell of your body oil, as it clings to your still moist breasts
Barely covered by your robe, I can tell you tied it in a hurry; you’re not fully covered
I love that sweet smile you get every time you see me, mixed with that look of surprise at finding me at your door.
I can’t help but reach up and caress your face; you look so beautiful, fresh and sweet.
I can’t be bothered with hello’s I need to feel your lips; it’s been hours since I tasted you
I pull you down for a gentle taste, caressing your bottom lip with my tongue, but its not enough, I sigh as I close my teeth over it gently pulling it into my mouth, drawing it in to me, savoring the sweet flavor of you, but it is still not enough, I need so much more, you are a drug that I can never get enough of.
I love how you respond to me, hearing your soft sigh when I part your teeth with my seeking tongue, feeling your warm tongue searching for mine, I moan knowing you have missed me maybe as much as I missed you, I cant help but tunnel my fingers through your hair to the back of your head to pull you closer,
Deepening our kiss until I start to feel my legs quiver, I hear someone coming up the stairs and break our kiss, smiling and giving the man who lives upstairs a wink as he passes us, I so enjoy the looks we receive when men see us kissing, two beautiful women who obviously enjoy each other, you can see it in his eyes he enjoyed what he witnessed and how he wishes he was part of our passion, at least for the night.
I look back at you and cant help but wonder if you realize how beautiful you look when you blush, as you are doing now, at being caught by someone you see often in passing. I can’t help but chuckle at you as I guide you into the apartment, closing the door behind us.
I notice you have a fire and candles burning, a book in your favorite overstuffed chair, telling me you had a night of relaxation in mind. I hope you don’t mind my interruption, when I look at you to ask, I notice that the tie to your robe is being undone, and my doubts of being welcome flee, as I look at you, being bathed in the flickering light of the fire and flames of the candles. My breath catches as the robe pools at your feet and you hold out an arm to me. You look like a temptress, standing there reaching for me, I have not the strength nor desire to deny you anything at this moment, as I come to you, eager to explore all that you have revealed to me, seeing you is never enough, I must touch you, feel your so soft skin, I run my fingers from under your ear, down your neck and arms to the tips of your fingers and watch as gooseflesh appears behind my fingers as if they are faeries, leaving a trail in their wake. You are so receptive to my every touch, I love how your body responds to me on its own accord, and you have no power to resist me, as I have none to resist you.
You tilt your head to the side as I come closer exposing your neck and ear to my lips, I feel you shiver as I find your sensitive lobe with my tongue, caressing your ear with my lips, then whispering “I love you beautiful” before moving to your neck, nibbling and kissing you there before moving up to your lips. I feel your arms enfold me pulling me closer to you, grasping the back of my head trying to deepen the kiss, but I pull back, looking into your eyes, seeing the pleading in your eyes, without having to hear it from your lips.
I put up one finger in a silent command, then walk over to the love seat and take the blanket you have thrown over the back of it, and spread it in front of the fireplace, then I take your hand and lead you over to it then motion for you to come down with me as I get to my knees in front of you, you lie down and look up at me and start to ask me why I am still clothed, I just put my finger to my lips and shake my head, you smile that beautiful smile of delight.
You know tonight is my night to please only you, I have told you of my plans long before now, you just didn’t know when it would happen.
I cant help but just look at you for a moment, drinking in the sight of you, how striking you look lying there, the shadows dancing over your flesh almost mesmerizing me with their rhythm. I reach out and caress your cheek smiling at you with so much love and desire, and slowly move my hand down your chin and neck to your breast, turning my hand over and running the back of my fingers over your supple breasts avoiding the nub that has let me know you are enjoying my touch, then finally taking it between my two fingers and pinching it lightly, I love the way you moan when I touch you, makes me want so much more of them, and I cant resist leaning down and brushing it with my tongue, feeling it grow harder with the moist caresses, begging me to take it into my mouth, I close my lips over it suckling it and nibbling it gently with my teeth, hearing you gasp and feeling you clutch at my head, I nibble harder and pull it farther into my mouth, bringing my other hand to caress your other, envious breast. I can start to feel you squirm as you whisper my name, praying.
I run my hand that was occupied with your breast down your torso, passing over your hips as you lift them, hoping I will reach the core of you, but I can hear your disappointment in your sigh as I continue down to your leg, feeling your thigh shake slightly as I run my hand over it to your knee, and rest it there for but a moment, then slowly moving it back up the inside of your thigh, I feel you part your legs begging me to touch you where you are aching to be touched, and I can no longer deny you, for I want to feel your warmth, your moistness, and I am not disappointed as I run my fingers up to the treasure that awaits me, your hips buck when I run my seeking fingers over your hardened nub, I listen for the quick intake of air telling me that yes that was what you were begging for, and you cant help but moan loudly when I put those two fingers inside of you, feeling your juices surround them, I look up at you and watch your face, seeing the bliss there, your eyes closed and you lips slightly parted, I can see your tongue run over your lips and I watch as your teeth grab a hold of your bottom lip and bite as I start to move my fingers inside of you and move my thumb to your clit, but only for a second, long enough for you to cry out, then I remove them from between your thighs.
I watch your face as you open your eyes and look at me with so much pleading, and I once again hold my finger to my lips reminding you to say nothing, then placing the finger into my mouth tasting you on it, I then cannot help but moan, you have such a sweet taste, and I watch as your eyes get even darker.
You have such an expressive face.
But now I must continue, oh how I wish there was a way to watch your expression while I kiss your abdomen, finding your belly button I can hear your soft giggle as I tease you with my tongue, tickling you, then nibbling on the soft flesh. I reach up with one hand and take your nipple between my fingers and gently pull as I move my lips to your hips, caressing you with my lips and tongue, moving down your thighs to your knees, I lift your leg so I can kiss the back of it, stroking you there with my tongue and teeth, I move over to the other knee never stopping with my fingers on your nipple except to move to the other one, I can smell your sweet musky scent as I move to kneel between your thighs, then run my tongue up the inside of your thigh. I can hear you gasp, “Oh god baby, please!” you hear me whisper “shhhhh” right before I run my tongue over the folds of your womanhood. You reward me with a loud gasp for air, as my probing tongue moves beyond your folds, and I find the treasure I seek, the taste of you overwhelms me I cannot help but push in farther, loving the way your juices roll over my tongue, I also love the way you lift your hips when I close my lips over your clit and pull it into my mouth, rolling my tongue over, suckling it. You cry out as I bring my hand down and put my finger inside of you, moving it slowing in and out, then putting in another, I can hear you moaning my name and I know you are so close to the pinnacle of your release as your walls squeeze my fingers tighter and tighter. I suckle you in farther as I hear you scream out my name, I feel your whole body quake as you cum on my fingers and tongue.
Do you know how much pleasure I receive from hearing you orgasm?
I kiss the inside of your thighs and work my way up your stomach biting your nipple gently on my way up to your mouth, as I kiss your mouth you taste the flavor that I crave, that I long for when you aren’t with me.
I can see the look of contentment on you face as you look at me, and reach up to caress my face. You look so gorgeous with that afterglow surrounding you.
I reach down to kiss you gently and tell you, “now rest love, your turn will come.” =)

vampeyes
05-08-2002, 07:12 AM
Gryphon - beautiful story..

Lilith
05-08-2002, 07:30 AM
Fabulous! Wonderful...If that was your first one, I will need a fire extinguisher nearby to read the next one:p

Prophet Reality
05-09-2002, 03:55 AM
Very erotic story indeed. Got me all hot and bothered to say the least. Would love to read more of your work.

legend
05-27-2002, 09:17 AM
great story Gryphon. certainly got me all worked up. :)