PDA

View Full Version : What about Piercings?

jeremyinluck
05-13-2002, 04:53 AM
This being my first post I was wanting to ask a question of the ladies, If a guy has piercings, were are your favorite spots for the guys piercings, besides the tongue. What about nose piercings? Any answers would be a big help.

lixnlix69
05-13-2002, 05:56 AM
I love men who have both ears pierced. I think it looks a little unfinished when just one ear is done! The nipples are great too! I have a friend who had them done and they look great! I can't imagine the pain one endures to have the tip of the cock done....but I think it is nice if done without that giant jewelry! Something small and obscure.....but enough to show when errect! And of course the eyebrow is always sexy......gives the illusion that he may be winking at you at times. I love Lenny Kravitz's nose piercings! Some men can pull it off....others should refrain! I removed my nose piercing due to complications and I miss it! Maybe I will have it re-done someday!
Hope this helps in some small way jeremyinluck.

Mrs. Lix

Lilith
05-13-2002, 07:26 AM
If you are going to pierce your nose I much prefer septum piercing on males. I have my nostril done but think the septum is much sexier on males! I love pierced eyebrows too but nips are my fav by far! Let us know what you decide!

BamaKyttn
03-17-2003, 12:02 AM
that whole nose piercing bit..... I usually (in my minds eye) see it as a booger and just want to walk up and thump it off >giggle<

ericthered
03-18-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Lilith
If you are going to pierce your nose I much prefer septum piercing on males. I have my nostril done but think the septum is much sexier on males!

Lilith, seeing pierced noses is very hard for us old farts who were brought up in the country. Back then, the only pierced noses to be seen were on pigs, and it's impossible to dump the image out of my mind. But who cares about old farts anyway?

dzbuster
03-27-2003, 10:13 PM
i don't get the whole piercing thing. why would anyone want to hand a hammer to an opponant? as far as sexy my wench had her nips pierced .....hell i almost choked TWICE