PDA

View Full Version : new sexual positions

gods_favorite
05-19-2002, 03:40 PM
Hi I'm new to this board and I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice. Me and my wife have been together for a year and have tried every sexual position I could think of missionary, doggy style, anal sex, her riding me, etc. as wel as other kinky things like vibrators, a 8 inch jelly dildo, and have done things with whipped cream too. I was wondering if you guys could share some ideas with me, cause now when we have sex its the same thing, she sucks my cock till it gets nice and wet, I eat her out, fuck her brains out, bust out the vibrator and watch her masturbate with it and I get off. any new advice would be really appreciated.

BamaKyttn
05-19-2002, 05:04 PM
try it in reverse order.

Steph
05-20-2002, 09:01 AM
Standing up, you in a rocking chair, her sitting atop, side by side, having sex in different rooms, locations . . .

Oldfart
05-21-2002, 08:35 AM
If you are going to have sex in different rooms, try to have a

connecting doorway, (or an understanding wife).

Beg, borrow or buy an X-rated video and try and recreate the scenes.

Use your imaginations.

BTW, looking good in your avatar.

sweetc0rn
05-21-2002, 10:25 AM
I never try it but I did though of doing it outside? Or maybe in ur car (if you have one) with a view overlooking the sea? Or try playing some erotic games like strip poker or a game of truth or dare. ;)

dicksbro
05-21-2002, 11:28 AM
My wife and I for anniversaries have sometimes rented rooms at fantasy motels like the DonQ near Madison, Wisc. Little expensive (especially on weekends) but a lot of fun. Rooms done in various themes (old Egypt, far east, artic igloo, jungle, etc.). Usually 15 or 20 themes. Must be a dozen of these motels here in the midwest. Love the Jacuzzi in the "Cinderalla Room" in the motel in Muscatine, IA. Shaped like the glass slipper. Bed was a carriage being pulled by a full-size plastic horse. You get the idea. :D