PDA

View Full Version : anyone eavesdrop on partner masturbating?

sassy 13
05-24-2002, 07:41 AM
Does anyone do this? I've been listening in on my man and it makes me hot as hell. He doesn't have a clue that I know what he's up to. I've almost caught him several times but, he covers himself or rolls over real fast. I love to listen but, I don't want to watch.(I'd do it if he didn't know )I think that's why I get so turned on because, he says he never beats off!! Sometimes he'll do this for 2 or 3 nites in a row. He doesn't always orgasm the 1st nite, so he'll do it every nite untill he does. (I think he doesn't get off because he's afraid I'll hear him) I have offered sex after the 2nd nite but, he'll tell me he wants to wait untill the next day. I know it's because he'll come in about 3 minutes and he won't be able to explain why he came so fast!I never gave masturbation much thought untill I overheard him. Now I can't get enough!!

love_2licku
05-24-2002, 08:02 AM
I love to watch women masturbate. Even mutual masturbation is great but watchin without them knowing is simply great in my opnion =p

thetallcool1
05-24-2002, 11:30 AM
I'm with licku.........there's something about seeing a woman pleasure herself that is hotter than Hell.........but not with toys, vibrators, or anything like that. Strictly fingers, baby, that way I can tell how she likes every inch of herself to be manipulated. Drink it all in as a learning experience.........

GermanSteve
05-24-2002, 08:17 PM
I absolutely agree with the two posts above.

love_2licku
05-24-2002, 09:42 PM
Good advice TTC1, toys get in the way when trying to really watch. Sure, toys are great at times but theres nothing like watching a woman use herself to please herself (ie. fingers)

douginfla
09-02-2013, 09:52 AM
That's just hot!!!