PDA

View Full Version : hey... we're new around here

amyandcody
08-20-2001, 02:39 PM
:) erm... hi we have just signed up...
well we are a young couple from the south of england... and we really enjoyed reading all the messages and looking at the hot hot hot pictures on here... mmmm ... we are both bisexual and very much into sharing oneanother with others... so far we havnt had full sex with anyone else... but we are working up the courage ;)

im cody and im 6ft... medium build blue eyes and brown hair. lol i wouldnt say well built but my beautiful girlfriend here disagrees... and by the looks she giving me now im glad she does.... over to her

hi im amy- hehe im 5'4... brown eyes long brown hair, erm... i guess you guys and gals wanna know about ahem... my 'other features... well i have 34d breasts which him over there loves to slide his cock in between... mmmmm and im only to happy to obige.

mmmmm we hope to hear from you all soon *suggestive wink goes here* oh yea ;)

classydj
08-20-2001, 03:15 PM
You will be a very welcome addition to the mix. May I request that u post some welcoming pics of yourselves. Individuals would be best.

ClassyDJ:cool:

amyandcody
08-20-2001, 03:21 PM
hi we'll take some soon :) but we are both a bit camera shy... ;) but hey... i guess that we are closet extroverts ;)

we dont have a digital camera... so when we do we'll have to take them to be developed... :S id love to see the look on the face of the developer.

;) hehehe

swan
08-24-2001, 03:11 AM
Hi guys

come on post some pic's. I would but my scanner's not working at the moment.
It's nice to see that someone else around here is from the south.
We are just below the M4.
(if you have a scanner get a cheep polaroide)

Hope to see you both soon

;)

Liks2LicLadies
09-24-2001, 12:46 AM
You two will fit right in. I'm from So. Ca. U.S.A.
Your going to Cum so hard when you see your own Pic's Posted here. :rolleyes:
Looking forward to "Seeing" you both.:p

Liks2LicLadies