PDA

View Full Version : Head Help

IM26E4U
06-24-2002, 03:56 PM
i need some new tricks to use on my bf when giving head. any ideas?

andrew
06-24-2002, 06:03 PM
Here's some, but I'm no expert - wife is!!

Try sucking on an ice-cube just before, or mint ice-cream.

You can pay particualr attention to the frenum and the ridge.

Not tried it but Champagne is supposed to be something else.

My wife lights my fuse, by catching me unawares - somewhere in public or when we might get caught. She like to start slow and whilst getting it going undo her blouse and expose her breasts (in her bra) and the slowly unhook each shoulder strap and release each breast from her bra. At the point of cumming she pulls away, to get a stream on her face, and then take my cock back in to swallow with the string of spunk running down her beautiful face.

Have fun and enjoy

Andrew

Lilith
06-29-2002, 12:21 PM
You could use the old stand-by....Altoids.....I use cinnamon...just be careful...don't want to overdo it......:p

Irish
06-29-2002, 12:51 PM
IME26E4U---I don't know his outlook;but;the only trick;that you
really need;is him knowing;that you really enjoy what you are doing to him.They say that;the biggest sex organ;that the body
has;is the brain. Irish
P.S.I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all;but thats what does it
for me!

jennaflower
07-11-2002, 08:25 PM
yep... I agree with Irish... enthusiasm is what is most important. I have heard from many guys that there is nothing worse than having a woman sucking on them and not really enjoying it. And there isn't any point in faking it either.

Don't be afraid to press the head of his cock as far into your throat as you possibly can... and taking your sweet time... tease him some.. use your tongue.. and be careful of them teeth. LOL

Use your hands... keep them busy too... stroke his inner thigh.. massage his balls... (suck them into your mouth from time to time too). Become very aware of the things he enjoys most... listen to his cues... his breathing... his directions...

MOST of all... ENJOY :)

ryder
07-11-2002, 08:42 PM
Halls menthal

pop rock candy

alternate between ice and hot chocolate (careful though)

quick inhale through your nose when he is 'balls deep' the rush of cool air always gets me.

try and deep throat him just as shoots ( when my ex did that WOW) ;) have fun

fooie
07-13-2002, 04:40 PM
You could insert a lubed finger into his anus while giving head. Some guys like it and some don't.

Steph
07-22-2002, 03:35 PM
Humming while deep throating gets my guy. Also, he really likes it when I take a break and lick around the head before deep throating again.

Coach Knight
07-22-2002, 04:05 PM
One key tip for all women:

SLOW DOWN!!

All too often women think we want to finish so fast but when it comes to receiving head, there is nothing better than it being slow and drawn out and when he finally reaches the edge --- Whoa, what a rush.

CK

Mytaru
07-25-2002, 09:06 AM
a note on CK's suggestion, don't over do the slowing down bit...although i don't think you could really do that...

just that someone was chatting with me one day and said that they'd tease me for hours to get even with me teasing them for that long...i'm a little nervious about that...not used to being teased for half a day without finishing...but sounds like a damn fine idea.