PDA

View Full Version : Too Hot to Wait

jjjjbo
07-11-2002, 01:58 PM
I've been thinking about you all day long -- thinking about that moment when I arrive home and you hold me in your arms -- thinking about what I want to do as soon as the door closes behind me and I can tunnel into your arms

I know in that moment there are way too many clothes separating us and I will reach to pull your shirt from where it is tucked into your nice neat business suit pants. I don't have to worry abut the jacket, it was removed when you got home, your tie still on, but loosened. I know while I'm pulling your shirt lose you'll be working to get the tie off so it doesn't get in the way of my pulling your shirt up and over your head. I have no time to undo buttons right now.

I always love the way you look all business-like and ready for the office, but I don't have the patience to worry about that now, I want to feel the warmth of your skin, the tickle of curling chest hairs and you buried deep down inside of me -- I want that all NOW! I've waited much too long, thought of it all day long. Thought of your hands touching me, fingers pushing at me, lips, tongue, teeth -- doing the things they do .... so very well.

I need to feel you sucking at my nipples, the rough edge of your bottom teeth grazing against the hard protruding nipples and then the barely conrolled bite down against my tender flesh. Just thinking about that has got me wet and throbbing; ready for you to thrust into me.

I'm not looking for gentle foreplay tonight, that happened all day long inside my head, now I just want to feel you going crazy inside of me, slamming up against me as I push onto you as hard and completely as I can ... I just really need a good hard, deep, slamming fuck. I hope you're already home, because I don't want to wait .... I'm beyond waiting tonight.

I smile when I see your car already parked in your spot, rush from my car, barely remembering to flick the lock button on my automatic keyless entry thing. I fall through the front door ... my top already half way off as I close and lock the door behind me. I turn into your waiting arms and barely have time to beg ... "Babe, Fuck me!" my fingers already pushing your shirt up your body and leaning in to draw one of your nipples into my mouth, letting you worry about getting the shirt the rest of the way over your head.

jjjjbo
07-11-2002, 03:11 PM
Your face is still covered by your shirt, your arms in the air flailing about a bit seeking release as I push you against the wall. My hands are shaking as I undo the button and then the zipper of your pants. I reach in to liberate your rapidly hardening cock, it is beautiful, but I'm looking for release from this sexual fog that has covered me, and have no time to enjoy the esthetic pleasure of looking at you.

You have finally managed to get the shirt off and let it drop to the floor, your hands slide to my hips and then cup under my bottom and lift me slightly, rubbing against me, fingers working all the time pulling the fabric of my skirt up to give access, finally the fabric is wrapped up above my hips, your fingers push away the lace and silk panties and you roll us so that I am now the one with back against the wall.

You use the wall for leverage as you lift me higher and my legs wrap tight around your waist. You position yourself and plunge into me ... I cry out with the sheer fulfillment I experience as you push deep into me all in one thrust.

dobbydog
07-11-2002, 05:34 PM
You push into me repeatedly until I feel the muscles in your backside and even lower beginning to quiver from stress on the muscles from your deep strokes into me. You slowly slide me down the wall and we stretch out as best we can in the small entry hallway of our home. You don't even break rhythm as we reposition our bodies.

My breathing is shallow and my lungs scream for more oxygen, but that hot/cold deep-tissue tingle is spreading rapidly through my body, my breath is intermingled with animal-like groans as you take me higher and higher up that peak to the crash and I feel waves of orgasm flood my system. You keep me there, my body so sensitive to the slightest friction or movement of air. My body shakes and shivers for an eternity of bliss until I can breathe deep again, my lips fall against your neck, I taste the salty texture of your skin and feel the tenseness of the muscles as you begin your release, taking me with you all over again.

We lay spent in the hallway for long drawn out minutes afterward, trying to stay close for as long as possible, until my body registers the cool air and your lift me and carry me to the comfort of our bed. You softly stroke my hair and ask me the question that you finally have had time to formulate. I hear the smile in your voice as you speak the words ... "Woman, what brought that on, and how can I make it happen again?"

jjjjbo
07-11-2002, 05:38 PM
That's the end of this one -- jjjjbo :)

But I'd love to hear any feedback or comments you may have.

Glyndwr
07-11-2002, 06:04 PM
Woohoo I'm coming round to your house to wait for you!!

That was incredibly urgent, seething sex. Very well written.

jjjjbo
07-11-2002, 06:07 PM
now that would absolutely be a fantasy come true .... I'll be pondering that until the time actually comes - or one of us comes, or something like that :)

Aqua
07-11-2002, 06:12 PM
Excellent story jjjjbo! Thanks!!

jjjjbo
07-11-2002, 06:28 PM
Thank you for your nice words aquaman, and it was definately my pleasure to be telling a tale.

GusAspar
07-12-2002, 10:38 AM
wow! i love that point in the story where you're so impatient to be fucked that you dash from the car into the house, tearing your clothes off as you go! a real turn-on jay-jay!
:D

jjjjbo
07-12-2002, 10:51 AM
thanks -- I'm glad you found it exciting!

RandyGal
07-15-2002, 10:55 AM
Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

Urgent sex.

My favorite kind of sex!!!

Very nice story...keep writing please! I'm sure you have more great stuff in you. :)

jjjjbo
07-15-2002, 12:45 PM
Thanks RG - glad you enjoyed it!

quisath
08-04-2002, 03:53 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMM Very Stimulating.............and well written jjjjbo. Thanks for the read.

legend
08-04-2002, 05:17 PM
great story jjjjbo! now you've got me feeling too hot to wait. excuse me..... :p

jjjjbo
08-05-2002, 11:43 AM
quisath and Legend -- thanks -- for your "warm" acceptance of this story .... I appreciate you taking the time to comment! jjjjbo

Unregistered
08-29-2002, 09:35 PM
Wow, very hot story! thanks

jaida
09-12-2002, 01:53 PM
I've read some of your other stories, but this one is very hot! Great job!!!! Jaida

Unregistered
09-17-2002, 02:22 PM
great story, very steamy! .... now I've got to read more of yours. kdk

Nikki
09-18-2002, 09:52 AM
yeah.......what can i say........
H O T..........

jjjjbo
09-19-2002, 12:20 PM
Jaida, kdk and Nikki ... thanks for your so very kind words!!! glad you enjoyed the story. jjjjbo

jjjjbo
10-08-2002, 11:53 AM
and this is second one I'm reviving that I wrote. J