PDA

View Full Version : Free Concert at the Beach

jjjjbo
07-12-2002, 06:01 PM
At the last minute I decided to attend the free concert at the Beach, the event had a couple of local bands that would be playing – one of them quite well known throughout the Western US. The “pier bowl” area was the location and by the time I arrived there were people everywhere, many choosing to stay in their cars with the windows rolled down, listening to the music. I, however, had not arrived in time to be able to park anywhere near there and so I did the best I could to find a reasonably open space and spread out the old beach blanket from my car and threw down the two pillows on top of that, making myself comfortable for the time being. I knew once the music started everyone would gradually make there way to a standing position and so I enjoyed the opportunity to rest my limbs while I listened to the combination of the ocean waves rolling into shore, the music people testing their equipment and microphones and the lull of so many people talking and moving about.

The beach is always such a great place to chat with all kinds of people who you’ve never met before and likely won’t meet again as well as occasionally running into people who you do know. I had settled onto the blanket with my soft drinks set beside me, and was enjoying some people watching time.

About 30 minutes later the first band began to play, they specialized in a kind of hard rock beach music, it was a strange and interesting blend, but they did a good job and by the time the left the stage area about 45 minutes later, most of the people were on their feet and swaying slightly to the beat of the music. Next came a group that was kind of a cross between country and soft rock. I enjoyed their music and occasionally realized that my body was moving in rhythm to their music. The third band, had a strong underlying bass beat, thrumming in the flow of my being, my hips swayed strongly to the reverberating tones. I was no longer conscious of my body’s reaction. Their were only a few lights in the area and mostly the beach and surrounding locale was lit by the half moon rising high in the sky.

I had no idea that behind me a man stood his eyes fixed to the movements of my body, finding it provocative beyond measure. His body mimics the motion of my swaying, tempted by the half inch of skin that showed between the hem of my cropped white t-shirt and the waistband of my flippy little denim skirt which fit close to my hips and then flaired out to fall about 3 inches above my knees. The skirt was a perfectly respectable length as long as I wasn’t swaying strongly back and forth – the movement lifted the light weight denim and exposed several more inches of my upper thighs.

He took a few steps closer to me every minute or two until he was almost able to touch me, and then he did. All the while he was wondering what had overtaken him, he had more control than this, knew he might frighten me and find himself in deep trouble with someone, but the sway of my body was having a hypnotic effect on him and he felt himself drawn into my movements.

The first I knew of him was the light touch against my hair, feeling the effect of his touch at the root of the hairs, causing a little shiver across my scalp. I was just about to react to that shiver when I felt the comforting warmth of his body pressed lightly against my back. The warmth felt good since the sun had fully set and the breeze off the ocean was a little cooler than I had planned for. Without thinking I relaxed back against him. His arm crossed in front of my from shoulder to shoulder, holding me loosely, I felt safe in his embrace, his body moving with mine as I continued to sway to the beat of the music.

I felt it then, the heat of his arousal, he was not trying to press it into me, in fact from the way he held his body I could tell he was trying to keep some distance so as not to disturb the closeness we had achieved.

jjjjbo
07-12-2002, 06:11 PM
I didn’t need the distance, I pressed back and let the already swaying movement of my hips push into you, using friction to add to the heat being generated between us. One of your hands slid down my side, lingering briefly on the curve of my hip before going lower to rest against my outer thigh, gently lifting the hem of my skirt so I would feel the heat of your entire hand there and then slowly inching upward. My skirt was so full that no one would notice your hand slowly moving upward now almost to the lips that are throbbing with the music and the desire to feel your fingers pressing them open as you reach under my satin and lace panties, but your hand stays for only a brief moment before moving still farther upward and then around to my back, lifting the skirt out of the way until I feel the metal edge of your zipper pressing close to the dividing line between my butt cheeks. I press backward hard against you.

jjjjbo
07-12-2002, 06:39 PM
Your hand is there already and so the zipper slides down and you manage to find enough distance between us to release yourself, only briefly feeling the cool breeze register against your rock hard shaft before using your knee to gently spread my stance. I feel the tip of you near my entrance, rubbing at me to pick up the wetness of me, providing the needed lubrication before you press further into me. Your fingers begin to rub and grind against my clit. I suck in a deep breath at the rush of feeling that washes over me, feeling my nipples go hard and erect in a single instant, pushing out against the fabric of my t-shirt, since I had chosen to not wear a bra. You push still farther into me, your free hand moves up my body and under my t-shirt to cup and squeeze my breast.

My legs feel weak, but you do not allow me to sink down to the blanket, in fact you shift so my toes are barely in contact with terra firma, thrusting upward, lifting me off my toes momentarily and then again and again. You lightly pinch my clit and then rub it hard going down, pressing it into my pubic bone. I sob with the need for release. But you want it to last much longer and so you keep me there, right on the verge of orgasm, for long drawn out tortuous moments until you sense that I am unable to stand any more pleasure.

You anchor my hips then and crash into me, sending me spiraling over the edge. I bite down on my lip, trying to keep from screaming my release. I shudder time and time again as the spasms of pleasure wrack my body, leaving my clit and nipples so sensitive and reacting to the coolness of the night air. Finally we sink down to the blanket, you still buried deep inside of me, still hard, yet you let me recover before I feel the rocking of your body again and then you pull me onto your lap, shifting my feet so they are resting near your sides and I am able to push myself up and down on your hot and throbbing cock, helping you find the release you have given me already. And as you begin to feel the muscle clenching nearly mindless moments of driving into me, I also return to the primal passion and we hit it together, your cum hitting forcefully against my inner walls, painting my insides with your scent. My body becomes nearly fluid as I drape myself against you.

I feel you as you leave me, but my conscious brain is not working well enough to think to look at you. You have taken me over the edge twice and I never see your face, and try as I might, I can find no regret in the moments you held me in your arms.

jjjjbo
07-12-2002, 06:40 PM
I'd love to hear any comments or thoughts you have on this fantasy. jjjjbo

skipthisone
07-13-2002, 11:37 AM
Absolutely fantastic fantasy jjjjbo, makes me wish it were 50 years ago without todays worries so i could be that guy...keep it up nice writing.

jjjjbo
07-13-2002, 07:18 PM
Skip - it is a shame, but I guess that's why fantasy is such a great thing, all the limitations of reality don't have to apply .... thank you so much for your compliments! jjjjbo

Glyndwr
07-14-2002, 02:54 AM
Hi jjjjbo

Another hot breathless fantasy.....you've just transported me across an ocean and a continent.....excellent :)

legend
07-21-2002, 09:01 AM
hot story jjjjbo :p

Aqua
07-22-2002, 02:19 PM
Very nice jjjjbo! I've been hypnotized several times at concerts by a swaying female in front of me... but have never made that initial contact. Thanks for putting into words, a fantasy I have long played in my mind, and for doing it so well!

jjjjbo
07-22-2002, 02:25 PM
Wow! thanks Aquaman and Legend -- your compliments are very nice to hear --- especially like hearing the specific items of interest Aquaman. X's j

Lilith
02-17-2003, 11:18 PM
*nudge*