PDA

View Full Version : Tech question...

FantasyGoddess
07-16-2002, 11:36 PM
I want to know why I have <br> placed in the middle of my e-mail when I click on my link in my sig line. I copied my e-mail address the way it's supposed to be (fantasygoddess@pixies-place.net), but if I click on it, I get that <br> thing in the middle of my address in the e-mail form.

Can someone help me?

legend
07-17-2002, 05:15 AM
try typing it manually instead of copying and pasting. sometimes copy and paste doesn't quite work properly due to differing fonts, programs etc.

FantasyGoddess
07-17-2002, 06:51 AM
I typed out the e-mail address first. I got that <br> in the middle of my address. So, I copy/pasted the address. I got the same thing.

And, now, I've had a hell of a time logging back in this morning. I'd get the "Thank you for logging back in, FantasyGoddess", etc., but then it would drop me to a "You're not logged in" page and would tell me to log in again. (Every time I logged back in, it repeated that same step.)

Also, over half of my posts are missing. I know it wasn't much, yet, but I had 10. I had posts in this board, Interactive Stories, Story Contests, Story Feedback, and General chat. What's going on? Does someone not want me here that badly? :(

Lilith
07-17-2002, 07:11 AM
Hi there!
You are not the first to tell us recently of the trouble you are having logging in. I am going to speak with Kim (admin.) about it. As for your posts being missing I have not heard of that at all but I can see that posts from you are missing. I will check into promptly......

Ofcourse we want you here. It is always wonderful to have new people to get to know. I will let you know what I find out.Welcome!!!!

legend
07-17-2002, 07:23 AM
Sorry, I forgot to say welcome to Pixies FantasyGoddess. Please stick around, we do want you to stay.

As for the problems you are having (and others too), we are looking into it and trying to get some answers. I certainly think there is something weird happening here too.

Aqua
07-17-2002, 10:45 AM
I know exactly what's causing this... It's Carol Anne. She's gone from being in the TV set to going toward the light to infiltrating the Pixies-Place server. What we need is for Madame Lilith to lead us in a seance while I fill a bathtub with water and throw a rope into a closet... They're Heeeeere!
Oh, and welcome FantasyGoddess! Don't fret, we love new people here... unless they're being rude and insensitive to other members... and our crack team of moderators along with Supreme Pixies ruler, er, uhm, I mean Administrator, Kim, will do there best to solve this groovy mystery. Zoinks!
(I seriously need more sleep.. :rolleyes: :p )