PDA

View Full Version : The why you picked your avatar thread....

Mistress
08-28-2001, 06:38 PM
So you read the question, answer it! ;)

Does your avatar represent you, is it you?
Or did it just look cool on the av screen?
So do you wish you could use a bigger av?
I know I do, I'm one of those people who likes to change her avs constantly and to fit her mood. How bout you?

Sharni
08-29-2001, 01:05 AM
I chose to use this pic for my avatar because it's my favorite out of all the BJ pics of me and Bilbo :D

Nope...i dont mind them the size they are...

Sometimes change is good :)....i switched lots before i decided this was the one....and until we take a better pic...this avatar will stay

Sharniqua

nutworld
08-29-2001, 04:47 AM
can't say that I know.

Just seemed to be the one that "fit" the day I decided to post one.

Fang
08-29-2001, 05:05 AM
Mine is a cartoon homage to my favorite of the monsters, the werewolf. Of course, with a name like Fang, what else would I have chosen as my av. I think it's a good representation of the side of myself that comes out here, a little devilish, a little beastly.

Mistress
08-29-2001, 06:00 AM
Nice answers. :) Mine is of me also....

Anyone else?

Fang
08-29-2001, 06:23 AM
Mistress, is your av a photo that has been enhanced? I never realized that. It's quite artistic. I really like the way the blue of your eyes stands out against the satiny white of your skin. Very nice.

Mistress
08-29-2001, 06:39 AM
Yeah I made the eyes blue like my real ones. It is a actual photo of me, I am pale, very pale. though I am not as pale as the photo makes me look, color is messed up on my sanner ;)
What the hell I'll post the real photo.....

Mistress
08-29-2001, 06:56 AM
Crap meant to post the one with the blue eyes...whew to damn early to be going to work.

SapphireTX
08-29-2001, 07:15 AM
I'm new only been on this board a couple of days or so.....

I chose my username because I love blue Sapphires and I live in Texas. Then I chose my avatar because I collect Unicorns.

While surfing the board I came across another person who had the name "Sapphire" (glad I added the TX on mine) and she also had the avatar of the same Unicorn I chose. So I changed mine to the one I have now because it pretty much states who I am. Pretty shy..... I didn't want it to seem like I was a copy cat.

bogeyman
08-29-2001, 07:56 AM
My av is a pic of me... I have had many comments on that pic so I decided to keep it..

Mercury_Maniac
08-29-2001, 09:39 AM
i like mine cause i just do, i had a picture of my dick on here then i changed and now i can't change it back cause the picture is a .bmp, so you probably won't see that avatar anymore.

TDK
08-29-2001, 03:01 PM
just wanted to post a av there, that is me there, hope u females out there liek it, hehehe

TDK

Alpha
08-29-2001, 03:21 PM
I chose mine because it moves so people are more likely to look at my replies

Mistress
08-29-2001, 04:58 PM
Even more good answers :)
Yeah I'm bout ready to change my again if I can find one small enough, LOL!

Bilbo
08-30-2001, 03:52 AM
Mine was sent to me a couple of years ago and it seemed quite at home here

Original attached

Bilbo
08-30-2001, 03:54 AM
I Wonder if anyone else may have some body art like that

rabbit
08-30-2001, 05:48 AM
My av isn't an actual pic of me but is a very close (I mean VERY close) likeness of me in a photo that was taken not too long ago. I saw it and it actually "picked me" rather than me picking it.

rabbit

Fang
08-30-2001, 07:16 AM
Bilbo, as an av, I never realized what body part that tattoo adorned! That is great man!

I must comment on some of you other guy's avs... No offense to you but I just don't really like looking at pics of your butts or dicks when I want to read the message board. They are very nice butts and dicks as far as I can tell, I just would rather not have them in my face, no pun intended. But for some of the ladies that have pics of boobs and whatnot, I guess I can't complain. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I gotta say though, I can take a gander at those boobs lots easier than male butts or dicks!

Mistress
08-30-2001, 07:33 AM
Hehehehe Good point Fang :)

Prophet Reality
08-31-2001, 02:09 PM
I myself am still looking for the right avatar. The ones on here just don't suit my mood or who I am. The problem is finding one that is small enough but still shows who I am. So until then.. I am just floating here. And Mistress I love yours, so I hope when you change it, it is better than this one. I too have very bright blue eyes and they change with my mood too, and really stand out due to my lack of sun and such....

Mistress
08-31-2001, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Prophet Reality
I myself am still looking for the right avatar. The ones on here just don't suit my mood or who I am. The problem is finding one that is small enough but still shows who I am. So until then.. I am just floating here. And Mistress I love yours, so I hope when you change it, it is better than this one. I too have very bright blue eyes and they change with my mood too, and really stand out due to my lack of sun and such....

WINKS Sound almost like me ;)

Here it is in color......like I said color is messed up on my scanner,I'm not that pale but close enough.

BrightEyes
09-01-2001, 05:42 PM
I picked my av because I like Marilyn Monroe. I tend to believe Marilyn is/was one of the greatest sex symbols in the world. She had a way to make the men fawn over and after her. She just seemed to be a beautiful person from the outside to the inside. I've never seen this picture before of her and when I ran across it on the av page here I knew I had to have it. Wish I could find this particular picture somewhere out there at a flea market or shop because I would love to own it, as I'm a collector of pictures and posters of Marilyn Monroe.

m45
09-01-2001, 06:53 PM
I Really Must Agree with Fang and his thought about some of the av's, very well said Fang.

When I was looking through the file of av's to see what was there this one looked and felt the best to fit and I looked at all of them.

Gyzsmo
09-02-2001, 01:56 AM
I picked the AV I have because I felt like I was breaking out of my shell so to speak ....... and that I was in the process of learning new things ......

However .. it's not quite what I would like to post ...... just haven't found anything that really turns me on yet ........ No pun intended!

Gyz

Samorkate
09-02-2001, 12:05 PM
This is our first attempt. We wanted something for both of us, as we will both be contributing. As soon as we can find something else that fits better, we'll try that.

Pussy Willow
09-03-2001, 03:10 PM
I'm really into high fantasy (Sci/fi-fantasy). I'm even in the middle
of a few stories. Actually it does look a bit like me. I'm a red-
head, and my boobs would actually look like that in a dress like
that one. I just liked it.

scotzoidman
09-03-2001, 06:04 PM
I was looking for something with a musician theme, and the Camel was as close as I could get, plus as a former Camel smoker I thought Smokin' Joe was my best choice; However, since someone else has chosen the same av (and shows no sign of backing down), I may have to make a change soon... hope I can find a bass player this time...

PlayfulTigress
03-08-2002, 02:09 AM
My Avatar at Literotica is a current picture of me. It was taken in the latter part of Feb. '02. I think I was honestly one of the first people long ago to post a real pic of myself as my Av at Lit. My Av here at Pixies obviously is not me, but it seems to fit my persona here well. I just wish we were allowed pics 150x150 pixels like at Lit. These are a bit too small for my liking. I think some of the pic's charm is lost when shrunk down.

~Linds

Grumble
03-08-2002, 06:06 AM
My avtar is a bit lame. I wear a cap like it a lot at athletics meets and during the summer. I would like a better one.

Mistress I like your pic, its well done and you are an attractive lady.

bunny_girl
03-08-2002, 07:57 AM
I picked mine cos it kinda looks like me except my hair's a little bit darker

Irish
03-08-2002, 08:54 AM
I never posted an avitar!I figured that nothing would represent
me that well because my moods and ;likes and dislikes;change so
often.In other words-what would fit me;perfectly;one day;would
not the next.Therefore:No avitar! Irish
P.S.I have to say that out of them all;I like Sharniquas the best.
I think that it is very erotic.

jay
03-08-2002, 09:49 AM
I picked mine because its from speed racer a cartoon that I used to stay up till 4:00 and watch it on ytv its was my favorite cartoon

Ophelia
03-08-2002, 09:58 AM
Mine is my projection of me...how i see myself. If you built me with my insides on the outsides...this is what I think I would look like...

and I have a mermaid fetish

Ophelia

mindboxer505
03-08-2002, 11:19 AM
this one has a guy i think i saw on a superman cartoon that was a motorcycle riding alien that almost could beat supermans butt and had a real cocky attitude.......complete opposite of me but i liked his style on the cartoon..........hence forth stuck with something that was familiar.....lol

Aqua
03-08-2002, 06:56 PM
The Av is Aquaman... I'm Aquaman. Too bad you can't see the purple Sea-horse... ;)

scotzoidman
03-08-2002, 11:15 PM
If we can shrink this down to the right size, you think this might the avitar for you?

Irish
03-08-2002, 11:46 PM
Scotz---I thought that WAS me;but then I realised that in over 42yrs. of riding;I never had or rode a blue bike! Irish
P.S.Thanks anyway!This may seem stupid to you but as a long
time rider;the first thing noticed wasn't the sheep.It was-What
keeps that hat on;and where is his eye protection?

legend
03-10-2002, 12:07 AM
i picked elmer because out of the choices, i think it suits me best.

LavaLamp
03-10-2002, 04:10 AM
Well,

I picked Buzz LightYear because I am a huge fan of the Toy Story movies and it reminds me of the kid inside that is still alive and kicking.

...Also, I was getting tired of looking through them all!

ASH
03-11-2002, 01:53 AM
i picked the little devil chick b/c i was looking for someone who kind of resembled me. i have the short hair, and...well, pretty much that's it. I just thought she was cute and punky.

motega20
03-11-2002, 02:12 AM
Actually I picked another one but RedHertz laughed at me when I chose it... so I chose one of my childhood hero's. A lot of people like Superman or Spiderman or Batman, but I always liked Robin b/c I was always the shortest kid in my class and I related to him a lot. Plus he was the little guy that could kick the shit out of the big guy. That is my attitude. I'm Irish, I'm firey what can I say

Irish
03-11-2002, 12:08 PM
montega20---If you're Irish;that's good enough! Irish
P.S.There are two kinds of people:1.Irish 2.Those that wish that
they were!
Don't everyone get excited!Some of the biggest Assholes that I
ever met were in the Irish Club.In New Haven,Connecticut.

Irish
03-11-2002, 09:22 PM
I guess that your age does effect your memory!Every time that I
think that I know Divas;it changes.Just like a woman!Can't make
up her mind. Irish
P.S. Has anyone heard from Nubian??It's none of my business;
where he is;I just wonder if he is OK!

Lovediva
03-11-2002, 10:17 PM
And Diva's got a new one this week!!!

Sorry Irish...but I kinda like this one..I made it!!! :D :D

scotzoidman
03-11-2002, 10:46 PM
Love the new av, Diva... shouldn't there be a little white drop on the lips, tho?:p ;) :D

Lovediva
03-11-2002, 10:50 PM
Damn!!! I knew I forgot something!!! :D :D

xanne
03-11-2002, 11:22 PM
Love your new avatar Diva.
It rocks!!! :D :D

Lovediva
03-11-2002, 11:39 PM
Thanks Xanne..I kinda like it too...still growing on me!! :D ;)

Aqua
03-12-2002, 10:52 AM
I like the new Av too Diva! But how about we do something about the white drop Scotz mentioned...;)

Kentuckyguy
11-11-2002, 08:20 PM
I feel that it looks romantic. Thats how I am at heart, that is intill my SO does somthing silly like run out of gas.

south
11-11-2002, 08:34 PM
I wanted something that was sensuous yet tender hot yet natural, versatile, cute and loveable and something that most women just can't resist. Plus it had to reflect my high intellect and refined sense of style!

BlondeCurlGirl
11-11-2002, 11:05 PM
Found this Sarah Jessica Parker pic and chose it because she's got the blonde curls (although mine are natural, she needs another touchup of that haircolor she hawks) and she's cute....plus she's also wearing lingerie, another love of mine. :)

Uncle Silky
11-12-2002, 02:34 AM
the monkey commanded, uh, asked me to use his likeness in the hopes that it'd grant him a larger cult-- uh, fanbase. a fuckuva guy, i tell ya. said he'd let me outta the trunk for 10 full minutes if i can gather support for his evil-- i mean, cause. love him... please? *whispers* help me... his wrath is inescapable.

DallasLiving
11-12-2002, 03:34 PM
Still haven't found the right one for me yet. I have looked but haven't found one that just fit right. I am working on converting some of my drawings to see if one of them look right and if I accomplish this feat. I will finally have on :)

Brian_Watt
11-12-2002, 04:30 PM
I chose mine, because Nat always wants to jerk me off. When I found this, it reminded me of her.

Booger
11-12-2002, 06:26 PM
I just had to do it after Lilith post one of my pics from the 501 thread with a kiss on I just had to use it

FussyPucker
11-12-2002, 08:48 PM
obviously cos it's a picture of a cuddly little perv :D

axe31
11-13-2002, 01:42 PM
the bisexual symbol with axe across simple pic so i can
learn to resize

krzykrn
11-14-2002, 04:05 AM
Well, the avatar I chose is of a comic book character I recognized called Arch Angel I believe. What little comic book lore I have, I believe he was once a super hero, but was captured and transformed into an evil villain. He eventually broke free but had to live with his "hideous" form (his original name was Angel, for many reasons).

Not that I think I am hideous, but my life has gone through some changes that somewhat are akin to the change from beauty and freedom to one of ugliness and slavery. I use those terms loosely but I think you get the idea.

Anyway, don't we all somtimes wish we could fly away and be free? I guess that is the dreamer in me, but don't worry, I am grounded in reality ;)

Uncle Silky
11-14-2002, 04:46 AM
captured by Apocalypse to be Death in his Four Horsemen, Angel's natural feathery wings were torn off and replaced with cold steel wings capable of firing razor-like projectiles. he has since rid himself of the steel that encumbered him only to find that his original wings grew back, although the blue skin tone remains to serve as a reminder of his past.

dicksbro
11-14-2002, 05:19 AM
Change them often enough that it's not easy to just give an answer. For sure, it's either (like the froggie) something that captures my fancy; a picture of me (feeling ornry); or some little artsy thing I'm piddling around with (like now).

Grumble
11-14-2002, 05:57 AM
I just read my previous post and have changed my avatar since then.

I chose the name grumbleguts as it was original and represents my quirky sense of humour.

This avatar represents the after effects of a grumbling guts so it was just perfecto LOL.

Casperr
11-14-2002, 06:35 AM
I've had two avitars since I joined here - one was a pic of my dick and now, obviously, a pic of my spanked bum!

I just kinda liked this pic at the time, I was just starting out experimenting with spanking, and thought the red colour was great!

But now i'm thinking of maybe changing it again, I just gotta find something to change it to!

CasperTG

Lilith
11-14-2002, 07:03 AM
Don't you touch it!!!!!!:p

Casperr
11-14-2002, 07:42 AM
Or else what, you'll whip me?? It's tempting!!!

LOL!

Glad you like it then Lilith, I'll leave it for the moment!! :)

CasperTG

Lilith
11-14-2002, 07:48 AM
Nothing better than a red smacked bottom.........of course unless it's giving one;)

Sharni
10-23-2004, 05:07 PM
I picked mine well 'cause i do like Orlando Bloom a wee bit :D

Lilith
10-23-2004, 05:53 PM
Mine today is a tribute to a firend

PantyFanatic
10-23-2004, 06:43 PM
Bud Bundy was already taken. :(

:grin:

Sharni
10-23-2004, 07:06 PM
Fluke you PF *LOL*

cowgirltease
10-23-2004, 08:35 PM
Because it really is me teasin the hell out of you. :D

wyndhy
10-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Fluke you PF *LOL*
lol you flukin' nut!

i change mine every once ina while. the reasons for my current one are pretty obvious. :D

Summer
10-23-2004, 09:01 PM
I am just enjoying the apple placement! ;) Snow White has 7 men!!! Oh Yeah!!! hehe

cowgirltease
10-23-2004, 09:39 PM
Lmao at her^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. :D

imaginewithme
10-23-2004, 11:32 PM
Just usin' a lil' devil for halloween

Coaster
10-24-2004, 06:05 AM
Cause I wanna be incognito at her Halloween party......... and well,...............

I just need someone to jump these bones!!!:sex:

imaginewithme
10-24-2004, 10:07 AM
Cause I wanna be incognito at her Halloween party......... and well,...............

I just need someone to jump these bones!!!:sex:

Well then you better be at it......

I like to use avatars that make you 'imagine' some sexiness. I hope to find some good ones to use after halloween.

Mae
10-24-2004, 11:02 PM
I chose this avatar because I have a small addiction to Van Helsing. The 53X means I've seen it 53 times. No, I'm not kidding. :D

darogle
10-27-2004, 02:45 PM
I stumbled across mine somewhere out there on the net and it sent me into a fit of giggling. :D

Now it just seems like it fits me. Thought about changing it, but haven't found anything to compare. LOL

Aqua
10-27-2004, 02:46 PM
I made this one cause it kinda matches up with another AV here...

Lilith
10-27-2004, 02:48 PM
I made this one cause it kinda matches up with another AV here...
Really??????????????????

Mackenzie
10-27-2004, 03:05 PM
It kind of looks like me......It's unoriginal.......but I'm technology impaired!!!!

Mercury_Maniac
10-29-2004, 08:22 PM
I chose this avatar because I have a small addiction to Van Helsing. The 53X means I've seen it 53 times. No, I'm not kidding. :D

i've almost watched blade that many times :D

Mae
10-29-2004, 09:02 PM
Fang...

Or crave another's blood
When the sun goes down
And his body
Takes to flight.

Mae
10-29-2004, 09:08 PM
MM...

I don't know what happened. I found myself going down to the $1 theatre every afternoon this past summer. It was inexpensive and got me out of the house. I also get a real rush from the movie. Especially on the big screen. And, I kind of have a thing for the big silver and black werewolf that Van Helsing turns into.

Blade, eh? What is it about the movie that grabs you?

Mercury_Maniac
10-30-2004, 12:52 PM
I just really like vampire movies and the fight scenes were good,

you say you have a thing for the werewolf.....i kinda have a thing with the hot black chick in Blade, i think her real name is N'bushe Wright....Damn HOT

jentheredhead
10-30-2004, 01:39 PM
something sexy this way comes...

i tend to choose pics with red hair and a bit of naughtiness to them.

halloween is a great time of year to collect dark sexy images.

i have LOTS of av's saved from over the years, here are a few.

if you guys need personal avatar's shoot me a pm and i'll set something up for you and if possible resize it.

Studmuffin69
10-30-2004, 03:05 PM
^^^Damn I like all of them. :hot:

Sal doctored up the one I have now and Tess thinks it's hot.

texascubfan
10-30-2004, 05:10 PM
i change my avatar periodically depepnding on what's on my mind. the current avatar was taken on lake o the pines in north east texas at about 6:45 am as the fog covered half of the lake. i thought it was cool that the sun could be seen between the fog and the lake.