PDA

View Full Version : Anal Lubricants

ringthane
09-12-2002, 03:10 PM
My wife is really warming up to the idea of anal sex. Loves getting rimmed. She's interested in penetration but I got conflicting info on the right lubricant.

What's best?

Aqua
09-12-2002, 03:13 PM
I've heard astroglide is REALLY good, although I've always just used natural lubrication... saliva and pussy cream.

DildoDiva
09-12-2002, 04:40 PM
Okay, I hate to make you think that I'm trying to sell you on one of my products but I have to tell you that a lubricant that I sell called REVELATION is the BEST lubricant I've ever found for ANY purpose. It is thicker than KY liquid but thinner than KY Jelly and doesn't have an odor at all. And, It stays slippery FOREVER!!! And better than that, after it begins to get tacky, just a LITTLE drop of water or saliva and its just as slippery as it ever was. And its much less sticky afterwards than KY or a lot of other lubes around. This is my PRIMO choice for Lubricant. I sell several other kinds of lube, but this one is the best I've found.

belenos
09-17-2002, 02:44 AM
My prefered lubricant for anal play is called "Spike's Anal Lubricant" and it's sold at http://www.stockroom.com. It's a rather nice, somewhat thicker lubricant and it comes in a squeeze-bulb bottle with applicator tip, which is quite ideal.