PDA

View Full Version : Our Snowy Rendezvouz

Sassy Rose
09-20-2002, 05:15 PM
It is early evening, there is a full moon shining through a lightly falling snow. We are walking hand in hand beside a lake. Stopping, you pull me into your arms for a slow, deep kiss. Then we continue on towards our cabin hidden in the trees just ahead of us.

At the door, I turn kissing you again before we step inside. Once inside, we remove our coats and boots and I move to the fire, holding out my hands to warm them. You ask if I'd like some champagne as you've had it chilling while we were out. You bring the bottle and two glasses over before the fire where you set them down and return to get a bowl of strawberries dipped in chocolate. I cannot take my eyes off you as you move around the cabin. Setting the strawberries aside, you pull me into your arms.

Kissing me, you gently pull me to the floor where we relax on a white plush rug. As you pour the champagne, we sit together staring into the fire and into each other’s eyes. Barely a word is spoken as we feed each other strawberries and sip our wine. With the snow softly falling outside the window and the fire crackling in front of us, we can barely keep our hands off one another.

Setting the glasses aside, I begin unbuttoning your shirt. Following my fingers, I kiss down your chest with each button I open. You slowly begin to remove my clothes, stripping me down to my bra and panties before removing your pants. Passionately kissing, we allow our hands to explore one another.

You begin to kiss down my neck to the area between my breasts and tease my nipples through the fabric of my bra. Finally, you must taste them and remove the black lace bra. Gently sucking, you tease my nipples causing a sigh to escape me. My hands are caressing you as you slide down my body and remove my black satin thong, kissing me as you go. As I feel your breath on my pussy, my body rises in anticipation.

You begin to nibble, lick, and kiss me, driving me towards the edge of pleasure. I feel your tongue slide along the full length of my pussy, gently easing the lips open. My body arches towards you as you suck my clit into your mouth, caressing it with your tongue as a finger plunges deep into me. My breathing becomes rapid, my body quivers, while with my hands in your hair, I begin to fall, crying out your name. As I come down from that pleasurable high, I pull you towards me and kiss you deeply, our tongues a wild tangle of heat and passion.

I lay you back on the floor, and begin to kiss along your jaw, down your collarbone, and across your chest. I begin to tease your nipples, gently biting at them and sucking. I then kiss down your body as you did to me while looking up into your eyes as you watch.

Sliding your boxers down, I reveal your gorgeous cock. I kiss the inside of your thighs, and then move up to run my tongue around the tip of your cock. Nibbling down the shaft to lick and gently suck on your balls before moving back up. I take you into my mouth where I begin to slowly suck and stroke your shaft with my tongue; tasting your sweetness. I look into your eyes as I take you towards that same plateau of pleasure that you led me towards. Sucking, I drink down your sweet nectar as you reach the peak. Then slowly I move back up to lay in your arms where the warmth of the fire lulls us to sleep.

jjjjbo
09-20-2002, 05:51 PM
wonderful story SassyRose! great job! jjjjbo

Sassy Rose
09-21-2002, 03:12 PM
Thanks jjjjbo, a compliment from you, someone with such fantastic stories, means a great deal to me.

Nikki
09-21-2002, 04:01 PM
Such a sexy romantic story......
Ohhhhh and I got such a wonderful visual while reading it......
hehehe.........
Thanks Sassy....and I look forward to you posting more.....

Sassy Rose
09-21-2002, 11:23 PM
Thank you Nikki, I am so glad you enjoyed it. I realize it wasn't very long but like my poetry I try to make them as visual as possible :)

FussyPucker
09-23-2002, 11:38 AM
WOW great story Sassy ! Loved reading it :) hope to see more soon !!!!

skipthisone
09-25-2002, 04:09 PM
Good stuff sassy, loved it

Sassy Rose
09-25-2002, 11:30 PM
Fussy and Skip, thanks guys, again, having someone like you guys, who have both written great stories, compliment my story means so much to me.

RandyGal
09-25-2002, 11:48 PM
Wonderful story Sassy!

Keep writing....I'd love to read more. :)

Sassy Rose
09-26-2002, 12:36 AM
Thanks RandyGal, I'm actually working on another now, but it may be a few days before I'm able to post it :)

Ando3
09-26-2002, 12:47 AM
VERY Nice Sassy..... its not quite snowing here yet....... but I'll be looking forward to it now!!!!

Prophet Reality
09-27-2002, 10:07 PM
Great story Sassy! So when do we meet in that cabin?

Sassy Rose
09-29-2002, 09:53 AM
Ando, I love the snow, it makes for great snuggling :)

Prophet, I'll meet you in that cabin anytime you want ;)