PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol and its effects

Arcangl586
10-02-2002, 11:34 AM
Hello!

I was wondering... Does being drunk actually make it easier for girls to get off, and when you girls do, is orgasm necessarily better than when your sober?
And for guys, Is it easier to go longer when your drunk? I seems that way for me...

Thanks!

Quinda
10-02-2002, 11:55 AM
It depends how drunk I am and the mood, sometimes I get hot quicker, and can relax and enjoy everything a bit more, and yeah, it feels great :-)

Too drunk though and I feel kinda numb and don't enjoy it as much.

Enough to lighten the mood and yeah, it's nice, but you can get more passionate when you're sober.

That's my $0.02 anyway.

dannyk
10-02-2002, 01:55 PM
Dunno about GOING longer, but it seems that drunk tends to make it longer just to GET UP. Alcohol does numb the senses after all. Too much, that is. A little tends to just relax and loosen up the inhibitions.

BlondeCurlGirl
10-03-2002, 01:05 PM
Getting drunk to increase sexual pleasure/performance is a common thought among the college crowd... while a small amount of alcohol helps relax your inhibitions, it won't increase sexual performance. We just covered this today in my health class.. after getting drunk, men have a more difficult time getting and maintaining an erection, and women tend to dry out, making drunken sex not the most pleasurable experience you could have. Of course everyone is different, but that is based on scientific study.

A little bit can go a long way in terms of relaxing you and turning you on...just gotta find that stopping point.

Steph
10-11-2002, 02:41 PM
Just reading in "High Times" mag about how marijuana increases the intensity of making love . . .

Deceptionz
10-11-2002, 07:39 PM
not me..

If I'm drunk or such.. and if I have sex.. I can't seem to perform as well as I could if I was sober. it sucks.