PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed

sw_juggalo
10-09-2002, 10:02 AM
I need advice, my g/f won't let me go down on her. when we've talked about it before she was willing but now she say's she doesn't like it anymore. can anyone help me figure out how to let her let me go down on her. anything will help

Wisper
10-09-2002, 11:18 AM
maybe she has a self confidence problem....one of my best friends tells me that she just cant relax when her b/f goes down on her....i have the same problem she does, im just not confident about myself.....try to find out why your g/f wont let you, then solve it

Oldfart
10-09-2002, 01:01 PM
She owns the playground and if she's no longer comfortable

with it, find out from her the playground rules and either play

under the new rules or find a new playground.

six
10-09-2002, 11:29 PM
Hey, I'm sure some people just don't like it...

If you can find other ways to please each other and have fun, whats the big deal....

ericthered
10-11-2002, 09:01 AM
Men may find it hard to believe, but there are ladies who just can't believe that their boyfriends are actually enjoying themselves "down there". She is going to take some convincing. I guess you could try getting her to ask her friends if they are into oral sex. Try getting her to join Pixies (although communicating with us randy old perverts might blow her fuse).

A tip: lie her on her back and tell her to keep her knees together. Then kiss her all over. When you eventually get to the most interesting bit you should still be able to slip your tongue far enough into her furrow to play a symphony on her clit. She might accept this as a compromise, and if she does, one day those knees are going to ease apart....

sw_juggalo
10-11-2002, 09:22 AM
Wisper, I finally got her to open up to me last night....turns out that she thinks that she may be pregnant so we are going to go today and get tested, at least I know whats going on now

Wisper
10-11-2002, 09:53 PM
thats great.....i don't know if you want her to be pregnant, but either way i wish you lots of blessings

sw_juggalo
10-13-2002, 09:24 AM
Well it turns out that she was not so thats good not ready for a baby not yet anyway. We are going back on monday to see about some birth control. We are both not ready for a baby she's got one year of school left thats more inportant trhat anything right now. Thanks again.

Wisper
10-16-2002, 07:35 PM
thats good, im glad to hear that!