PDA

View Full Version : I have a complication!!!! help please!

Wisper
10-09-2002, 11:07 AM
Ok, i have no problem admitting i have a problem, as long as im not made fun of b/c of it, so please dont be mean to me *Smiles* Heres the deal, i know my b/f enjoys receiving oral sex, but my problem is i have no idea what im doing...ive never given a blow job before, yall help me please, i dont wanna do it all wrong and stuff

Thanx and Hugs

cuteglutes
10-09-2002, 12:17 PM
wisper, ask your b/f what he likes and does'nt like. tell him you've never given a blowjob before, but you really want to do it. i'm sure he will love teaching you. also try searching the forums becouse i recall seeing other posts on how to give a blowjob.

Oldfart
10-09-2002, 12:56 PM
Have a long session of "Is this nice?" followed by "Is this nice?"

and he'll tell you very quickly what's heaven and what's hell.

asp
10-09-2002, 06:35 PM
Is it possible to give a bad blow job?

Wisper
10-09-2002, 10:43 PM
i dunno asp, im sure its possible, if you do somthing a guy doesnt like
thanx for yall's help, its really appreciated....im gonna go scan the boards now

thanx again,
wishing yall lots of hot fun kinky sex,
Wisper

ahp
10-09-2002, 11:01 PM
Just take your time and you will know what he likes or dislikes as you are doing it. Just be careful

RandyGal
10-09-2002, 11:16 PM
Old Farts advice is right on the money.

Sex play can be a learning experience for you both...maybe you can teach him a thing or two about YOUR body. :D

*ooohh YESssss THAT feels good...OH NO! Don't do THAT!!..ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh mmmmmmmm*

Just make sure you're both verbal or that you're sending the right messages and cues to one another.

Lastly..HAVE FUN. And that's an order! ;)

Wisper
10-09-2002, 11:49 PM
thnx randygal, i hope he's more vocal than i am....im pretty quiet, like i open my mouth and nothing comes out lol, it bothers him so much, maybe i do is subconsiously :oP

thun
10-11-2002, 03:42 AM
there are only a few _pointers_ :

1 - do NOT blow (suck), if you force air inside it is BAD
2 - keep the teeth away (or ask him first). It's very sensitive to scratching.

and if you're clumsy and 'innocent' the better... Usually a man wants a girl not an automated blowjob machine with a strict plan and rules.

hope it helps ...

ericthered
10-11-2002, 09:30 AM
Darling Wisper,
I am sure there are as many ways to play the pink oboe as there are oboes to play. All the advice is good. My suggestion? Don't forget your hands. Keep pumping up and down on the shaft while your mouth is doing nice things to the plum. It will be your hands that actually bring him off. Personally I like short strokes to oscillate between having the skin pulled back and having it pulled back firmly - that stimulated the little nerve endings around the base of the head. If you give it a quarter twist each stroke to really tighten things up, that's even better.

Oh - and you're going to have to decide what to do with that cum. In these days of political correctness, you can't take it out of your mouth at the last minute (thanks, political feminists, for teaching us men that you have to take your partner through to the end). You are entitled to snowball at least some of the time, and if you really don't like the taste, think of it as medicine. Let him blow as far back as you can manage, a quick gulp and it's all gone. Take your medicine regularly and you'll feel much better.....