PDA

View Full Version : black advice needed

mistrosie
10-09-2002, 03:19 PM
i need advice on this. my husband has always enjoyed me fucking other men while he watched, now he wants me to devote myself to black men, while he spends his time on his knees, his ex wife was into this lifestyle, she always had several black men over and my husband sucked them off and ate her afterwards and was a total slave. I like this idea but I think it might be a little off. Is this a wide spread fantasy with men, and is it a nice way of life( answers from women into this would help). I have been with several black men while he watched and I have watched him suck off two men but should I allow this to become a normal occurance in our life?

ericthered
10-11-2002, 09:11 AM
Wow - invite me over! No one is going to able to define normal for you; you have to figure out what you are both comfortable with. At least you are doing it together and you need to set rigid guidelines that things stay that way - no sneaking off for private sessions for either of you. It goes without saying that you also need to limit yourselves to things that you BOTH enjoy. If either partner has the attitude 'I don't like that but I let he/she do it because they like it' you are going to get some resentment building up.

Setting an agreed limit somewhere will make you both happier.

south
10-11-2002, 09:21 AM
If I were you I would spank that boy (or refuse to spank him which ever hurts more) until he realizes that you are in total control of his worthless ass. Trust me he will get off on this more than anything else. Then make him do what ever pleases you. He seems like a total bottom and you shouldn’t let him top from the bottom, capish?
Oh but do throw him an orgasm every once and a while after he has earned it.